Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

UK ST3 Pumaspeed mods +300 bhp

Trader history for Benx47 (0)

Benx47

I've decided to sell my 2016 Fiesta ST3 as I will now be commuting a few hundred miles several time a week. It is 14 months old, has done 14k miles and is 'as new' apart from a mark on the drivers front alloy. The Pumaspeed upgrades were installed in April 2017 and it has run flawlessly since taking power from 180bhp to 300+bhp. Yes I know the power gain is amazing and it is bonkers fast. It will readily wheel spin in 3rd gear in the dry with traction control disabled if too heavy with the right foot. It had it's first service in November 2017. The mods were a few £ short of £5,000 and the car was £17,000 new. I can see that standard one year old Fiesta ST3s start at about £12,500 on Autotrader so I am pitching the car at £15,000 which puts the car at market rate and gives a 50% discount on the modifications. All standard parts come with the car too. Full details of the car are;

ST3 Specification plus
Frozen white paint
ST style pack
Diamondbrite Supreme Kit

Pumaspeed modifications are;

X47R Plus hybrid turbo
Large bore intake elbow for X series
MAXD-OUT Flash tuning box
R-Sport PRO stage 2 intercooler
R-Sport Large Bore Hot Side Hard Pipe kit
R-Sport Stage 3 Cold Air Induction System (includes ally cross over)
Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
R-Sport Decat Pipe
Milltek Cat Back Exhaust (Non Resonated)
Quaife LS Differential
Fiesta Special Edition Level Springs by Eibach

I have used it for commuting, pottering around and three speed hillclimbs which were great fun - even had a phone call half way up the course on one run (which obviously I didn't answer as I was busy :) )

Videos of the car at Pumaspeed and one of my hillclimb runs available at links below;

https://youtu.be/ep_i4TzsF0o
https://youtu.be/DuYOIvRcr_4

£15,000

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Too bad the state's didn't get the two doors over The pond...I'm jelly....this price is fantastic! GLWS!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk