Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Side skirts???

Wwhich maxton side skirts, if any, will fit our US 4-door cars? I'm looking for these in the pic and didn't know if the 2 door version fit ours.... fiesta-st-diffuser-fins-velossatech-R8.jpg

Woods247

2000 Post Club
According to Maxton, they fit. I’ve asked them.

According to Maxton, they fit. I’ve asked them.
Yeah per Maxton the front bumper covers fit as well, which they do...but they take a ton of work to get them looking decently. Not knocking their quality or anything like that, because you do get good quality fiberglass from them, it just takes a good bit of work. So make sure you factor in professional fitment into your calculations, unless you're experienced in that area of course.

The Rally Innovations side skirts are pretty nice, it's what I have on my car right now.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Yeah per Maxton the front bumper covers fit as well, which they do...but they take a ton of work to get them looking decently. Not knocking their quality or anything like that, because you do get good quality fiberglass from them, it just takes a good bit of work. So make sure you factor in professional fitment into your calculations, unless you're experienced in that area of course.

The Rally Innovations side skirts are pretty nice, it's what I have on my car right now.
The front Maxton lips are a bit funky. I’ve mounted three and all took patience and little homemade spacers to line up correctly. They look damn good though.

Oh they do look really good, the side-skirts I would wonder about since they are made for the 2 door version of the car. It could be the panel is the exact same length so no modification needed, in which case no worries. Just wanted to be sure [MENTION=6723]digglesworth[/MENTION] had some input on their other body pieces as well, although with those it's not so much an issue of the cover itself as it is the crash bar.