Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wilwood Big Brake Kits now available @ whoosh motorsports

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
newly added
Front and Rear kits from Wilwood

optional standard rotors or drilled
add-on stainless brake line kits and for the rear, parking brake cable kit to finish off your installation

dramatic weight savings in each corner with greatly improved braking POWER!

link to front kit>https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/wilwood-forged-dynapro-6-12-19in-red-big-brake-kit-2014-fiesta-st

link to rear kit>
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/wilwood-11-75-rear-combo-brake-parking-brake-kit-2014-fiesta-st

You need somebody to test these for you?!? Wilwood makes great products. It looks like I’m adding another product to my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering, will the stoptech stainless braided lines (OEM fitment) fit these wilwoods?

If you don't select the Stainless option with these wilwoods, will they come with rubber hoses?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
I'm wondering, will the stoptech stainless braided lines (OEM fitment) fit these wilwoods?

If you don't select the Stainless option with these wilwoods, will they come with rubber hoses?
I probably should have just added the cost of the braided line as a total for the kit. According to Wilwood the brake line kit is needed to install. There are no rubber lines included and the StopTech lines you may have as an OEM line upgrade would not be compatible - sorry Marco
I think overall this BBK is still one of the best bang for your buck kits that will get you improved braking, will get you the big brake look, and I think right next to the importance of the stopping power there is a significant weight savings over stock with this kit that you may not find on some other kits.

Oh, No worries. I was 90% sure that was the case; thanks for the confirmation.

I'll have enough brakes for a while, so this is much further down the line. This is definitely where i'll get it when I do though [cheers]

I've had these on my to buy list for a while now. I'm glad you carry them now because you're the man when it comes to cost efficiency!

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
What is the weight saving on these over the stock rotors? I believe on the link to the fronts it says 10 lb per a corner, which is a lot, but there's no number for the weight savings on the rear.
Also a second question- If they are bigger than the stock rotors, how do they save so much weight? Is it just by being a higher-quality material?