Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New for 2018 Garrett G2560R

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thinking about buying my 4th fiesta ST and trading my 2018 mustang GT in. Assuming ATP offers this turbo. I emailed ATP, but I've already dreamed of a 3,500 rpm full boost fiesta with 400whp. Gen 2 gtx2860r hits at 4,300.

*RE POSTING BECAUSE APOSTROPHE BROKE THE OTHER POST DUE TO FORUM BUG*

https://www.full-race.com/store/garrett-turbos/garrett-g25-550-turbo/

The Most Powerful Small Frame Turbo On The Market

All new for 2018 is Garrett’s G2560R – the smallest and newest release in the G-Series turbocharger lineup. A clean-slate ball bearing turbo with state of the art aerodynamics, this turbo is more compact yet outflows all comparable products on the market. New compressor and turbine aero combined with exotic high temperature alloys allowed engineers to push the limits of performance. Carrying nothing over from the old gen GT/GTX – the G-series 60mm exducer billet compressor wheel redefines what we thought was possible for a given airflow range – flowing +10 lbs/min (+22% gain) compared to the outgoing GTX2860R Gen II turbo it supercedes. Max turbo speed is 185krpm and max temp is 1050C/1922F. G25 Compressor housings use a traditional 3″ inlet and 2″ hose outlet with fully machined Speed Sensor Port. The Improved ported shroud inlet design offers maximum surge-resistance with huge flow rates in a compact outline. Available in standard rotation and reverse rotation options for enthusiasts that want the perfect twin turbo installation or a single reverse rotation turbo for applications with installation restrictions. Sold as Complete Assembly with Supercore and Turbine Housing.

Compressor Specifications
Compressor Wheel Exducer: 60mm
Compressor Wheel Inducer: 48mm
Compressor Wheel Trim: 65
Compressor Wheel Material: Forged Billet Aluminum Alloy
Compressor Wheel A/R: 0.70 A/R
Max Flow Rate: 50 lb/min
Max Recommended Turbo Shaft Speed: 185000 RPM
Compressor Housing Connections:
Inlet: 3.0″ Hose Coupler
Outlet: 2.0″ Hose Coupler
Turbine Specifications
Turbine Wheel Exducer: 49mm
Turbine Wheel Inducer: 54mm
Turbine Wheel Trim: 84
Turbine Wheel Material: Mar-M
Turbine Wheel Max Temp: 1050C / 1922F
Housing Size and A/R ratio: G-Series G25-550 is available in five (5) different turbine housing configurations:
0.49 A/R T25 Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet w/ Internal Wastegate
0.72 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
0.92 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet
0.72 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet w/ Internal Wastegate
0.92 A/R V-Band Single Scroll Inlet, V-Band Outlet w/ Internal Wastegate

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I REALLY wish that CP-E (or someone!) would develop a kit (including an integrated Srat 4 port aux fuel setup) for us using this snail!

At this point, I will remain factory stock as far as the hairdryer goes, until a kit with the above is made for us (AND I pay off my loan). ;)

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #4
I REALLY wish that CP-E (or someone!) would develop a kit (including an integrated Srat 4 port aux fuel setup) for us using this snail!

At this point, I will remain factory stock as far as the hairdryer goes, until a kit with the above is made for us (AND I pay off my loan). ;)
I'll be contacting ATP monday before I buy another fiesta st to make sure they plan on supporting it before I buy anything. This turbo will bring me back to the fiesta st platform now that aux fuel is out.

Definitely interested to see what ends up happening over the course of 2018 with this new option

Been eyeing these for my boosted NA. The T25 variant is hardly available as of yet. I expect these to start making there way to distributors soon though. Gonna give the EFR 6758 a run for its money!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

jeff

2000 Post Club
Assuming 400hp is a drag strip only car. 400hp on the street is a bad bad idea. Bad idea folks. My car spins 1st 2nd and 3rd gear at any hint of wetness or new road, and that's on my 275hp pump gas tune. 400hp on a street car is pointless even with LSD and all the bracing you could ever install. Buy something else that can handle it.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/bad-idea-jeans/n9937?snl=1

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #10
Assuming 400hp is a drag strip only car. 400hp on the street is a bad bad idea. Bad idea folks. My car spins 1st 2nd and 3rd gear at any hint of wetness or new road, and that's on my 275hp pump gas tune. 400hp on a street car is pointless even with LSD and all the bracing you could ever install. Buy something else that can handle it.

sounds like you need a tire mod. nt555r 245/45/17 hooked all 3 gears when cleaned off in my 500whp 2950lbs focus st.

Sam4

Well, quit trying to drive on LSD. Oh...limited slip dif. Never mind - carry on.

DvC

sounds like you need a tire mod. nt555r 245/45/17 hooked all 3 gears when cleaned off in my 500whp 2950lbs focus st.
Even on r888r my tires spin 1st - 3rd. Having more power down low sounds awful. Do remember the FoST can fit much larger tires under it. The FiST has to make due with tine tires unless you mod the fenders.

jeff

2000 Post Club
We're not discussing a Focus this is a Fiesta forum bro.

Well, quit trying to drive on LSD. Oh...limited slip dif. Never mind - carry on.
BWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even on r888r my tires spin 1st - 3rd. Having more power down low sounds awful. Do remember the FoST can fit much larger tires under it. The FiST has to make due with tine tires unless you mod the fenders.
Well said. People think that big horsepower equates with speed and it doesn't especially if the car can't put the power down. If your wheels are spinning, you're not moving forward, period.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #14
225/50/15 r88r?

Hoosiers for the track day bro

15x10 plenty o grip. Cant fit em? Flare em! Otherwise, no need for that power.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

DaveG99

Even if this becomes a possibility for us I would probably still go x47. 400hp would be interesting but it would change the whole feel of the car and make it into more of a roll racer car. And even at 400hp it will still lose to the big blown V8's.

Sounds like you don’t know how to set up a car I’m making more power than you and my car hooks just fine [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jeff

2000 Post Club
Sounds like you don’t know how to set up a car I’m making more power than you and my car hooks just fine [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No I don’t believe you have a Fiesta with over 300hp on street legal tires that doesn’t spin tires, that’s bs. Tell me you floor it in 1st gear and have complete traction consistently. Tell us all plainly if that is true.

Ford Community Posts