Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Brawler ST Build thread

You won’t find any pictures on google I believe there are only maybe five of them out on cars. It’s actually not even on Aeroflow Dynamics website you have to buy it directly from us at Fury Motoring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do you have any additional photos from underneath and how it is actually mounted? I am sure there will be demand here for semi-functional aero.

OP
ThaCoyote
Thread Starter #26
Do you have any additional photos from underneath and how it is actually mounted? I am sure there will be demand here for semi-functional aero.
I’ll get some I do not currently have any. There is a bracket that goes across the bottom of the diffuser and you have to drill into your spare tire compartment it goes mounted to the car via nuts bolts and lock washers utilizing that bracket.

OP
ThaCoyote
Thread Starter #27
Did you install the flares yourself or did you have a shop install and color match them?
A friend of mine owns a body shop. We trimmed and then would test fit and trim some more i then paid him to do the paint matching.