Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

So Mountune AP package for $589 a great starting point? Also octane Q's...

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
In other news, I have firm delivery date of tomorrow night after work! Can't wait to get my zippy little rocket!

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
They gave me the runaround for a month about a part that I ordered but they didn't have in stock but they bullshit me each week about "it'll be here this week." And their lead tuner wasn't exactly helpful with my custom tune. Nevermind that the tune was crap compared to a Stratified OTS tune. The Mountune map is supposed to be "punchy with more kick" but really it's just lurchy and laggy with a completely unnatural throttle pedal control.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
They gave me the runaround for a month about a part that I ordered but they didn't have in stock but they bullshit me each week about "it'll be here this week." And their lead tuner wasn't exactly helpful with my custom tune. Nevermind that the tune was crap compared to a Stratified OTS tune. The Mountune map is supposed to be "punchy with more kick" but really it's just lurchy and laggy with a completely unnatural throttle pedal control.
There we go, thanks for taking the time for some the real world input! I'm thinking it is still a good place to start since the drop in and motor mount are included for only $89 more than just the AP, and since it isn't the MP2015 "Ford Approved" one, then it's not locked and I can get a Stratisfied tune for only $50 when I'm ready... But I'll check to see what deals they have directly too... Thanks again!

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
The price is good. Just make sure they have the rmm in stock before you order.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
Stratified.

Sorry. English major... [dictate]
Yep, I'm an idiot, no "s" inthe middle... I'm thinking I can always start with the Mountune deal to start with and know that Stratified can be added for only $50... Thanks for all of your input!

Last edited: