Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
9 Likes

Thread: Hi from Oregon

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals

City
    Portland
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Thanks eberybody! I just got back from the dealer, still no fiesta. Dealerships are funny though.

I test drove a FoST, really fun car, good turbo kick, didnt feel too heavy but thats comparing it to a wrx.

Drove the FiST, real fun, turbo seemed really nice throughout the gearing, suspension on both was great I still want a FiST.

$26k though for recarros, nav, sunroof and that was too much. Still looking.

Im contemplating doing a barebones rebuild or something to compensate the cost.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals

City
    Portland
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks eberybody! I just got back from the dealer, still no fiesta. Dealerships are funny though.

I test drove a FoST, really fun car, good turbo kick, didnt feel too heavy but thats comparing it to a wrx.

Drove the FiST, real fun, turbo seemed really nice throughout the gearing, suspension on both was great I still want a FiST.

$26k though for recarros, nav, sunroof and that was too much. Still looking. BTW this was at courtesy ford and lincoln.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    City
    Sherwood
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would recommend checking the Ford website to see what is available in the area. Also fyi, I did some comparison shopping in December. I listed the prices in the string at the link below. I don't think these have probably changed much from what I've been hearing.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/t...-paying/page16
    2017 Magnetic w/ Smoke Storm Recaros, Black Wheels, Painted Calipers, Cravenspeed "The Stubby Antenna", Ford ST Rubber Floor Mats, no-pistons Dead Pedal, Matte Black Rimstock Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15x8 Wheels, Continental
    ExtremeContact Sport 205/50/15 86W SL BSW Tires, Gorilla Automotive 21133BC 12mm x 1.5" Black Lug Nuts, XPEL Ultimate Full Front Clear Bra, XPEL Prime HP 30% Window Tint, Yellow Lamin-X Fog Light Covers, Auxbeam F-16 Series LED Fog Light Bulbs, Gloss Red AWR 88a Rear Engine Mount, Swift R-Spec Springs, Bilstein B8 Shock Absorbers, SPC Performance EZ Cam XR 81250 Camber Bolts, Damond Oil Catch Can w/ VTA, ST Octane Academy Badges, Ford ST Carbon Fiber Shift Knob, Mojo Short Shift, Mojo Shifter Extension, Expansion Plug Symposer Delete, Cobb Accessport V3 w/ Stratified 93 tune, Rally Armor Grey Mudflaps.

Planned Build: Ramair Drop-in Air Filter, Ramair Induction Hose and Crossover, Pierce 2-Point Front Lower Brace, Depo Racing 3" Intercooler, ...

Member 127 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HeHeC3p0 View Post

$26k though for recarros, nav, sunroof and that was too much. Still looking. BTW this was at courtesy ford and lincoln.

You should get at least $1200 off retail even if you take the low finance rate over rebates... I went with $3k rebate and non-prime 5.9% for 72 months and I was at $18.8k with only black wheels, including all fees, I don't see how you would have to pay more than $21k with Recaro's, you may have to go over to Damerow in Beaverton... Since they are literally the #1 volume dealer in the whole NW, they wheel and deal to make their money on volume... You can also try showing them the Kelly Blue Book on what's a fair deal to get you down a few grand... Good luck!

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals

City
    Portland
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I'll wait a little bit to buy a Fiesta ST from the dealer right now, especially because the jack@**es that drive around here dented the hell out of my left fender yesterday.. which Actually gave me more inspiration to go with just a fiesta shell style rally st with a beat to shit exterior, for real use as I'd rather do.

So as a quick question. Do you need Specifically a ST Fiesta frame if one wants to full cage rally mod it? Or will any fiesta frame do?

For $27k I'd love to make something rather than lose value instantly. And there are plenty of auctions I could snag one from... ( https://www.copart.com/lotSearchResu...ta%20st&page=1 ) Specifically one with no frame damage.

Or a regular Fiesta, with a ST engine/trans swap into it.. because it will honestly take the same amount of time to fund either one or the other right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12