Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiST owner in SATX

Erick_V

Hello everyone, decided to join the forum after a year of ownership with my Fiesta. Bought the car on 2/11/17. Not much done to my car other than some handling bits: BC Coils, 17x8 Rota Titans, Federal RSR, Pierce 2-Point Front Brace, Cobb RMM and an MBRP Catback for noise. Came from a Gen2 Mazdaspeed3 and while I miss the power this car is on another level of fun. Hope to learn a lot from this forum.

HBEcoBeaST

Nice set up. What's the offset on the rota's and what are your thoughts on the 2 point brace? I'm debating between the 2point and 4point.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Erick whats up man awesome times yesterday at AutoX, I ended up not running because i had to leave early to make it to the rodeo on time. Good to see ya on teh forumz

OP
E

Erick_V

Thread Starter #13
Nice set up. What's the offset on the rota's and what are your thoughts on the 2 point brace? I'm debating between the 2point and 4point.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
40 offset on the Rotas. The front brace is worth the money, it makes the front end more responsive. However, I am kind of low so I do scrape it on things somewhat frequently as it sits about 4-5 inches off the ground.

OP
E

Erick_V

Thread Starter #14
Erick whats up man awesome times yesterday at AutoX, I ended up not running because i had to leave early to make it to the rodeo on time. Good to see ya on teh forumz
Ahh, I see. Explains why I couldn't find your times posted. I don't think I'll be at the March event but I will probably be at the April