Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh FMIC review

Trader history for TDavis (1)

There is a light coating of silver sprayed over the center bars for aesthetics, always has been. The end tanks are polished. The paint flaking off so easily is odd. Maybe there was an oily film present prior to the thin layer of paint application at the factory? Not sure. I would have personally shot it with silver again.
As for the install, it would be the same as the other intercooler mentioned.
I'm having my tester put together a step by step with video due to the amount of variances experienced with the install. There are customers that install this using all the factory parts with zero issue then alternatively leave parts off due to non fitment and go through some trimming to get things back in order.
Stay tuned for a thread in my section very soon....
Thanks for the write up TDavis [like]
Did this video ever get made, by chance?

Another happy whoosh intercooler here. The 3 bolts holding the underside of the bumper cover to the rubber or plastic under the IC I ended up leaving out. Not sure what the trick is, but all 3 told me "efff youuu" when attempted

It does what's advertised and does it well

Thanks Ron