Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

S. FL to pickup a FiST in March

srREXed

Hey guys and gals. I’m supposed to be picking up my Fiesta in the next month or so. I finally got a bank to finance me so that’s some good news for someone who has done nothing to advance their credit score, like ever. In any case, this will be my second financed car. My first one is a 2004 WRX. which at the moment is in pieces because I can’t leave well enough alone. EJ257 swap with the 6MT swap and an exedy twin. GT3582R twin ball bearing turbo on pump pushing well over 500awhp on a good day. The car is just not super streetable in its current form so I needed something I could bounce around town in that my 4 year old wouldn’t mind. He calls the Fiesta a Jelly Bean car. So I guess I have a name!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Jelly bean car. I like it! I call mine the clown car. It likes to get goofy.

OP
S

srREXed

Thread Starter #8
Is there a reason why the turbo replacements for these cars are so expensive? I got my Garrett twin ball bearing turbo and some rotated mount kit parts for the same cost just a gt25 costs. Is there some sort of way to avoid the cost associated and just run a 16g or something? What are people doing that can weld and fabricate?