Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 new Platinum white fiesta bought last friday 2/9/2018, love it

So I decided to get rid of my 2000 tdi jetta and get me a Fist. I was tired of buying the uncool parts like alternators and serp belts on my jetta that had 235000 miles. So it was probablly a little to much playing WRC 7 on my xbox that drove me to getting a Fist.[biggrin][biggrin]

I just got my rally armor mud flaps and maxton side skirts in the mail today, my front splitter should be here tomorrow as well as my wing riser kit.

next on the list will be some ford performance wheels either the fiesta rally or the focus version which is the same thing as the fiesta version just black, but you all probably know that. I don't have any pics yet but I will soon.

I have many upgrades to come, I will be taking pics as I go and start a build thread.

My name is Casey and I live in southeast TX, Beaumont area. I drove all the way to Austin to get my Fist since I decided I wanted white and that was the closest one I could find that was new. It's Platinum white with the black wheel and red caliper upgrade. I think I got a pretty good deal, I paid $17,000 before Tax title licence

I'm happy to be here and love all the inspirational ideas that are floating around on this forum.

[biggrin][wave][wave]

OP
C
Thread Starter #6
It took some work for the deal and almost leaving. I was in my car about to leave. They advertised it for $17,482 so I told them ill pay $16,982 because ford offers $500 for military service. They didnt say in the ad that that price was with a $1000 trade in help. I didnt have a trade in so they wanted to tack on that $1000. Also they dont say in the ad that they put on a lifetime window tint nitrogen tires and door handle protection for $900, I said its pretty stupid to put an add on to a car that isnt sold, he said we put it on all our cars ( I wonder how many people get screwed and pay $900). I told him I dont give a sh#t im not paying for that package and I want the advertised price. I said $17,000, either your selling it or you arnt and $17000 it was. He was pretty aggravated at that point.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Rofl you got a killer deal, poor guy barely made a buck off ya! The drive was well worth it, grats on a killer year and color combo (ask me how I know).