Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW product release : whoosh brand 3" catted downpipe

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Now in stock and ready to rock !
We've been through the fitting, the production process, the transit time...and they are finally here!

The same great features our catless downpipe has with the addition of a hi-flow 200 cell catalytic converter to make this a great option for those Fiesta owners that want the extra flow but need the cat for various reasons...

link to product>>>>https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/copy-of-2014-whoosh-brand-fiesta-st-downpipe-catless-free-shipping

pic of the actual IN STOCK catted downpipes:

felopr

[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] , like i ask on FB, is that gasket a 3 inch as well? Are you including one for the stock catback also? thanks

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6

[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] , like i ask on FB, is that gasket a 3 inch as well? Are you including one for the stock catback also? thanks
yes there will be a ring just like the catless DP's

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] how about the overflow tank? what up with dat? [biggrin]
overflow tank in the catted DP thead ???
you mean the Pro Alloy new item listed on the site I'm assuming