Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Possible intake set up - thoughts?

Hello everyone, starting to get in the market of buying some mods for the FiSt. I plan on getting a Cobb AP before any bolt on's so i can tunes as i go, i know what exhaust set up I want but as for intake im up in the air. Im thinking for a new set up that i havent seen on here yet. The ramair crossover pipe with the MAPerformance intake from Whoosh Motorsports. I like the idea of the larger cone on the intake for looks and intake noise, but also like that i would be getting a smooth flow of air with no ripples in the induction piping. Thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated!

Current mods - Cobb RMM, resonator delete
[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] any opinion?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hello everyone, starting to get in the market of buying some mods for the FiSt. I plan on getting a Cobb AP before any bolt on's so i can tunes as i go, i know what exhaust set up I want but as for intake im up in the air. Im thinking for a new set up that i havent seen on here yet. The ramair crossover pipe with the MAPerformance intake from Whoosh Motorsports. I like the idea of the larger cone on the intake for looks and intake noise, but also like that i would be getting a smooth flow of air with no ripples in the induction piping. Thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated!

Current mods - Cobb RMM, resonator delete
[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] any opinion?
I can't give personal experience with this but a local guy here in Vegas @antrain has this exact set up
RAMAIR crossover pipe with MAP intake on his 2016 FiST and loves it.
He's running e30 with a X47 and makes somewhere around 300whp/320wtq are on the dyno so it's certainly a good flowing option that won't hold you back, that's for sure. And there's plenty of good turbo noises to boot!

hope that helps!

-Ron

OP
ascruggs
Thread Starter #3
I can't give personal experience with this but a local guy here in Vegas @antrain has this exact set up
RAMAIR crossover pipe with MAP intake on his 2016 FiST and loves it.
He's running e30 with a X47 and makes somewhere around 300whp/320wtq are on the dyno so it's certainly a good flowing option that won't hold you back, that's for sure. And there's plenty of good turbo noises to boot!

hope that helps!

-Ron
Thanks for the help [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION]! Thats what i was wanting to hear! I'll more then likely be purchasing this set up in the near future!