Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New in Kansas

Hey,
I just got a black 2017 on Saturday. I'm up to 148 miles. Just got my AP in today and will be using a stratified e30 tune. My Cobb rmm should be in tomorrow. I also have a 1 1/8" expansion plug and a doorman master cylinder gasket so symposer will be gone shortly. I used to have a 2010 Ms3 and a fully bolted 2007 MS6 tuned on e30 so I'm pretty familiar with the DI engines. I'll probably get a bpv next and then not make anymore purchases until I can afford some coils. I really look forward to hitting local autocross and doing some hpdes in the future. I'm considering taking advantage of the Octane Academy this summer as well.
Cheers

Welcome aboard did you buy it at Long Mc in town? I bought mine there and they were very good to deal with

OP
Stanley0910
Thread Starter #7
Yep, I was originally going to go up to Leavenworth, but they were yanking me around too much.

OP
Stanley0910
Thread Starter #9
Yep zeck was the one yanking me around. The have a factory buy back on their lot they were trying to sell me. I asked them if it was a salvage title. There response "nope, definitely not a salvage title", and while that's true they were trying to avoid the question.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Looks like you've got some fun plans for your new ride. Enjoy!

OP
Stanley0910
Thread Starter #12
Long Mc are really good shot me straight with no BS, took less than an hour
Yeah I showed up only had about 30 minutes after work told the salesman (Dan) what I wanted to pay and told him if they could do it I'd take the car. He called me later that night and gave me the deal I wanted. Great to work with and the service manager works out at the gym with me in the morning and he's an enthusiast as well, he drives a focus RS.