Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Blipshift Today

That's funny I was on there yesterday searching for something FiST relates but this is nice. Have you ever ordered anything from them before? Idk how large or small the shirts run, sometimes I'm a large or XL not sure how they fit.

OP
Gone in 60
Thread Starter #3
They had a FIST shirt not too long ago. An orange car on a grey shirt. There was a piñata poking out from around the back of the car. If you search their “garage “ section it might be there. I’ve ordered tons of shirts from them. They run true to size but take a while since they print them after they get the orders.

They had a FIST shirt not too long ago. An orange car on a grey shirt. There was a piñata poking out from around the back of the car. If you search their “garage “ section it might be there. I’ve ordered tons of shirts from them. They run true to size but take a while since they print them after they get the orders.
Are the shirts skinny people fit? From the picture it looks similar to the teespring shirts which are too narrow in the shoulder/torso area for fat people like me.

OP
Gone in 60
Thread Starter #6
Click on the buy tab, shows all the options- fitted, regular, etc

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
If that green pic is the shirt I need it! But I'm 6' 245. Any size skinny fit aint going to do it for me ha ha.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Never seen so many options. Cool. Opted in for the upsided heavy duty. The graphic is too awesome to pass up on. Will make for a great spot the fiesta moment. Lol

Thank you

Blipshift is great...got at least a dozen shirts from them! Once you order they will send you emails with the most current shirt design, seems like one every few days. I also have a NA Miata...tons of MX-5 designs, wish they provided more for the Fiesta. I did get the gray shirt with the orange ST...they had a few Focus ones a while back. I think they have to limit the offer time for the designs because they would probably be hit up for copy right infringements. You can also get the images printed on other items; hoodie, wall poster, mugs, etc. Not to mention you get a free "blipshift +5HP" sticker with each order!

Bluedrank

I've got 2 shirts from Blipshift. Size wise I'm in between a medium and a large depending on the shirt, but I've found their specific shirts to be a bit undersized actually. Medium is too tight, but large is longer but still cut for a skinnier person. If you're fat I'd definitely not recommend their shirts as the fabric is a thick high quality type that tends to not stretch as much as a larger person might like.

Bluedrank

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I liked tunercult's designs, but I wasn't thrilled with the fabric they use for the shirts. It's real tight and thin material, not my style.
I agree...Blipshift is supreme in the fabric feel and quality. But tuner cult has them beat in pricing on most!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk