Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Announcement: whoosh motorsports is now an Authorized revo Dealer

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Very proud to announce we are an authorized revo dealer

What this means to our customers:

revo parts such as the KP39ETR turbo upgrade will be stocked and shipped same day as ordered, no wait time....

as well as many other revo parts such as the air intake kit and rear motor mount

In stock, here in the USA shipping to you quick and easy

Very exciting news for us!
Let me know if you have any questions.

I just saw your post in the turbo comparo thread and went straight to whoosh website haha, found my answer here

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
I just saw your post in the turbo comparo thread and went straight to whoosh website haha, found my answer here
we are very excited !
as soon as the day settles down, I'll make sure the rest of the info is up on the site.

Thanks everyone for sharing in the excitement!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10

Hey Ron,

Do you know if there is an option to do a stock turbo exchange? I realize that it wouldn't be through you, but is there an option to purchase from you, then send the stock turbo to Revo for a credit? My guess is no, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Also, are you aware of any of the tuners on here that have experience with tuning for this turbo?

Thanks! I'm kind of excited for this turbo. In my eyes it seems to have what the X-47 has, but with more durability.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
Hey Ron,

Do you know if there is an option to do a stock turbo exchange? I realize that it wouldn't be through you, but is there an option to purchase from you, then send the stock turbo to Revo for a credit? My guess is no, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Also, are you aware of any of the tuners on here that have experience with tuning for this turbo?

Thanks! I'm kind of excited for this turbo. In my eyes it seems to have what the X-47 has, but with more durability.

thanks for posting

the turbos for now at least are priced as outright purchase
if you compare to the revo site we are priced quite a bit lower than the UK outright price and you won't be paying shipping from the UK as well
this was to remove the long term battle with high costs of sending potentially "bad" turbos overseas to in some cases deny core refunds
it's just not something we want to start out of the gate

When shopping around please remember this is not just a standard hybrid where the stock housing is modified for a larger wheel

You can easily see there is much more going on here
from the product description:

CNC machined billet compressor wheel
Increased shaft, wheel and bearing size
Uprated thrust bearing for higher boost capacity
Increased compressor housing size and inlet
Ported wastegate for greater boost control
Enlarged and straightened outlet to improve flow

KIT CONTENTS
Revo by Turbo Technics S242 hybrid turbo
68mm silicone inlet elbow & clips
Billet aluminium hose joiner
2" silicone boost elbow & clips
2" aluminium lower boost pipe
Silicone water hoses & aluminium joiners

regarding tuning,
revo software is successfully flashed and running quite well on a US spec Fiesta ST current day. You may certainly have the tuner of your choice fine tune this turbo to your set up like they would any turbo upgrade. That's something we expect to see happen very quickly.

thanks for posting

the turbos for now at least are priced as outright purchase
if you compare to the revo site we are priced quite a bit lower than the UK outright price and you won't be paying shipping from the UK as well
this was to remove the long term battle with high costs of sending potentially "bad" turbos overseas to in some cases deny core refunds
it's just not something we want to start out of the gate

When shopping around please remember this is not just a standard hybrid where the stock housing is modified for a larger wheel

You can easily see there is much more going on here
from the product description:

CNC machined billet compressor wheel
Increased shaft, wheel and bearing size
Uprated thrust bearing for higher boost capacity
Increased compressor housing size and inlet
Ported wastegate for greater boost control
Enlarged and straightened outlet to improve flow

KIT CONTENTS
Revo by Turbo Technics S242 hybrid turbo
68mm silicone inlet elbow & clips
Billet aluminium hose joiner
2" silicone boost elbow & clips
2" aluminium lower boost pipe
Silicone water hoses & aluminium joiners

regarding tuning,
revo software is successfully flashed and running quite well on a US spec Fiesta ST current day. You may certainly have the tuner of your choice fine tune this turbo to your set up like they would any turbo upgrade. That's something we expect to see happen very quickly.
Thanks Ron, I definitely DO see that, which is what makes it appealing to me. Now, to find a tuner. I emailed my tuner about it, but he had never heard of them. Not exactly a confidence booster [emoji39]

I need to find a tuner who I can be confident that they can tune this setup properly.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #14
Thanks Ron, I definitely DO see that, which is what makes it appealing to me. Now, to find a tuner. I emailed my tuner about it, but he had never heard of them. Not exactly a confidence booster [emoji39]

I need to find a tuner who I can be confident that they can tune this setup properly.

I'm not sure why it would be any different than the first time a tuner would start with a x37, x47, x47R, C39, or one of the many ATP upgrades etc....same process

revo parts such as the KP39ETR turbo upgrade will be stocked and shipped same day as ordered, no wait time....

as well as many other revo parts such as the air intake kit and rear motor mount

Order placed! Thanks Ron.

Ordered. Thanks for offering this turbo Ron!