Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Livernois Motorsports Tune +18hp / +65tq

me32

1000 Post Club
Jesus christ, that is nuts. The amount of power that's available from this engine with just an ECU calibration is just crazy. What a piece of engineering.

Shit, I remember when the Terminator Cobra guys were getting this much additional power from thier SCT Handhelds back in the day.
Very true

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
x_x very tempted.

also curious - your dyno figures were on a STOCK fiesta st right? I think it was but have to ask to be sure

secondly, curious about relative change in fuel consumption.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
277ft lbs of torque from a 1.6L and were talking about MPG, lol. Its a valid question, but funny still, lol. If you keep your foot out of it, its going to get about as good of mileage as it a stock one. If you push the skinny pedal 30%, its prob going to be super super bad 29mpg, lol.

Is shipping to Montreal a problem?
We can definitely ship internationally.

x_x very tempted.

also curious - your dyno figures were on a STOCK fiesta st right? I think it was but have to ask to be sure

secondly, curious about relative change in fuel consumption.
This car was completely stock. As for mileage, he hasn't reported back but we typically see a small improvement if driven civilly.

CanadianST

We can definitely ship internationally.

This car was completely stock. As for mileage, he hasn't reported back but we typically see a small improvement if driven civilly.

Driven civilly is the problem haha. I'd be down if I wasn't getting the gtx kit from ATP whenever it comes out, really no point in getting this tune just to change it in a couple months. Very impressive numbers though!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
OK everyone, the group buy is a go. Use promo code fiestafirst15 at checkout for the discount. This first batch will be shipped when #15 gets processed through.
This is awesome! thanks,

Questions, with your tune, are you able to disable to rear O2 sensor check / CEL for us guys running DE-CAT down pipes?

Driven civilly is the problem haha. I'd be down if I wasn't getting the gtx kit from ATP whenever it comes out, really no point in getting this tune just to change it in a couple months. Very impressive numbers though!
Why would you need to change it out? These are all custom tunes that we load in here and can tune for many different combinations

This is awesome! thanks,

Questions, with your tune, are you able to disable to rear O2 sensor check / CEL for us guys running DE-CAT down pipes?
We can tune for many modifications, as far tuning for a downpipe goes, we do have support for downpipes.

Impressive; thanks for answering my questions!
No problem!

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Livernois, I think he ment because he's swapping on a big(er) turbo soon. No since in buying a tune for a stock turbo car when its going to need a re-tune in a couple months.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I would vote for the, buy it on a deal, enjoy it now, and then you already have it for the turbo upgrade later ;)
Well played Sir .. and I am still snickering at the "Driven Civilly" thanks for that .. once tuned these are hard to keep your foot out of.. More than once i zipped up the on ramp to find traffic moving at a snails pace till I looked down to see I am well noeth of the 65 mph posted limit.. Thanks for your effort ...

Well played Sir .. and I am still snickering at the "Driven Civilly" thanks for that .. once tuned these are hard to keep your foot out of.. More than once i zipped up the on ramp to find traffic moving at a snails pace till I looked down to see I am well noeth of the 65 mph posted limit.. Thanks for your effort ...
No problem ;) They definitely are a blast

Does the handheld unit do anything besides download the tune? I may get in on this, thanks. Duh, just read it can read and clear codes.