Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member 31 Rep Points
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    City
    Gatineau
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by VuDoo View Post
    My wife had to drive a yaris for her work. It scared the crap out of her anytime a gust of wind hit the car. I like how he said (in a straight face) that he had a BIG smile on his face. Personally when I was looking at getting a FiST, it seemed that ALL reviewers had smiles and occasionally laughed. This helped to sell the FiST for me. This thing is ugly. There is just something about the nose of the car and as a whole, makes me think of a pissed off clown.
    I had to drive a Yaris for like a month when I totaled a previous car... I was scared for my life every day and this was in winter to make matter worse. This was almost 10 years ago, so I guess the platform is supposedly better than before, but back then it was the worse car I've ever driven.

I also don't understand what Toyota is doing. Most of their cars are good, then you have the Echo that became the Yaris that are utter POS. Sure the engine is holding, but everything else is falling apart quickly. I would not touch that car with a 10 feet pole.
    2014 Tuxedo Black
    Power
    Cobb Stage 2 | K&N drop-in filter | Mishimoto J-line intercooler | Velossa Big Mouth
    Handling
    AWR 88a RMM | TB Performance stage 3
    Style
    LED fog lights | LED inside lights | Shorty antenna | Red plastidip: Cup spoiler Bottom rear diffuser Mirror caps | Black plastidip : Stock wheels

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points  
    City
    Marin County
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I'm having trouble taking the reviewer seriously because he's obviously getting blinded by a late afternoon sun and he fails to lower his visor.
    # 169 2014 Race Red, Recaros, Nav, the whole enchilada.
    16x7 Sparco Assetto Gara, 205/45-16 B-stone Potenza RE760 Sport AWR rmm, Ramair filter, Motul 300,Cobb AP, knob. Tint.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12