Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Blown PumaSpeed turbo

Trader history for JohnzyST (0)

OP
JohnzyST
Thread Starter #10
He kidding...that's like asking Bigfoot to come out of the forest and eat jack links...anywho...look up Deadhook motorsports/c39/SourSkittle....they all had let's say a falling out.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
ā€œFalling outā€ hahahahaha

OP
JohnzyST
Thread Starter #12
I know...I know...alot of other expletives could've been said so I thought I'd go the easy route.

That was the nicest way to put it. Thanks to DHM I had to make my own Mani and EWG for the horrible atp kit

Hey JohnzyST, are you saying it will cost $200 USD to rebuild? So on top of your $700 + shipping/fees, someone can basically get this turbo for $900 versus the $1500 retail price?

OP
JohnzyST
Thread Starter #14
Hey JohnzyST, are you saying it will cost $200 USD to rebuild? So on top of your $700 + shipping/fees, someone can basically get this turbo for $900 versus the $1500 retail price?
Yes sir, that is my exact point. At the least someone will save 500 bucks and avoid paying the core charge.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
You think track contributed to demise ? Now I'm skeered to install X47R.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I think they are being pushed to their limits for their architecture type...this is why I keep telling g peeps to not run the turbos on the ragged edge just to get that infamous 300whp.

I agree with this as well. The message I have sent to the tuner for my Revo turbo tune is to tune to get the most power, but with the priority being longevity of the turbo. I would much rather have an E30 Fist with 265-275 whp that is rock solid beyond 100k miles vs the same car putting out 300 whp that is living on borrowed time.

DaveG99

I think they are being pushed to their limits for their architecture type...this is why I keep telling g peeps to not run the turbos on the ragged edge just to get that infamous 300whp.

Our stock turbos are being pushed to their limits and I havent ever heard of a stock turbo blowing up.