Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: 2014 FiST Molten Orange, Orange Recaros, 39k miles Smyrna, TN $13,500

Trader history for onlyinawj2001 (0)

The time has come for me to part ways with my Fiesta. I am selling because I now have the opportunity to have a company lease and am taking advantage.

Price: $13,500 is negotiable
KBB price range: $12,750-$14,900
NADA price range: $14,100-$15,000

I do still have an active Lien on this vehicle. The buyer would be taking possession of the vehicle from me and paying off the loan (if paying with cash) or the buyers' bank would pay off the loan (if buyer is financing purchase).

If you are hesitant on how the sale would be completed, please refer to this article for a basic overview of available options.
https://jalopnik.com/how-do-i-sell-a-car-privately-if-i-still-owe-money-on-t-1791327021

I am very motivated to sell. I'm looking for fair market value but willing to negotiate. My main concern is getting payoff for the loan so I can be done with it.

If you are interested, I prefer a PM to initiate communication. Then we can speak via text, email, or phone.

A brief summary of the car is below:

-Molten Orange
-Orange Recaros with Heat
-No Nav, No Sunroof
-39,327 miles
-MBRP Cat Back Exhaust
-Boomba Racing BOV Adapter
-White LEDs for license plate
-White LEDs for reverse lights
-everything else is stock
-no accidents
-no paintwork has ever been done
-no Underbody Rust
-no dents
-no door dings
-various rock chips on front of car (hood and bumper cover) from being driven as a daily for the last 30,000 miles
-tires are about 60-70% tread life remaining
-brakes are about 80%
-4 spare orange lug nuts will be included with sale
-Transmission fluid was replaced at 30k with Ravinol
-Brake fluid was replaced at 30k
-Regular oil changes every 5k with Pennzoil Platinum and Mobil 1 oil filters
-blend door actuator replaced last year under warranty
-all maintenance work under my ownership has been done by me. I am a current ASE certified Master tech. I can provide proof of certs if requested by buyer
*The coolant level sensor recall is still open (no parts availability as far I am aware), but I have not been driving the car regularly and have checked coolant level before each drive with no issues.

Oil change is due but will perform if buyer requests before picking up vehicle.

I no longer drive this daily so the mileage will not increase significantly from what is shown in the pictures.
Also, the battery died from the car sitting for the last 5 months, and that will be replaced before sale.

Side Note: There is NOT a TPMS issue with the car. The light came on while driving to shoot the pics (low pressure from sitting for 5 months) and I had nothing to fill the tires with. TPMS light will NOT be on when buyer takes delivery.

To reiterate, there are ZERO mechanical issues with this car, apart from the battery. I would not hesitate to road trip this anywhere in the country after replacing the battery.

Window Sticker, current Carfax report, Proof Of Ownership, most recent Blackstone Labs Engine Oil Analysis can all be provided to buyer if requested.
All original Owner's and Warranty manuals/booklets, etc. are available and included. I have both keys for the car, both with fresh batteries. The TPMS reset tool is also in the glove box.

A few pics are below, but I have the original and additional detail high quality pictures posted here.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pURA5F4pZcpiQtGgDHZU6UTt-Qt894di

LF 3quarter.jpg

left Side.jpg

LR 3 quarter.jpg

Rear.jpg

Front.jpg

Right Side.jpg

Underhood.jpg

Driver Seat.jpg

Passenger Seat.jpg

Odometer.jpg

I will also provide any additional photos or videos of the car at sellers request.

Thanks for the interest.

It's a long shot, and you don't appear to be on the forums much base don activity...if you see this PM me

OP
O
Thread Starter #3
car was sold to dealer about 6 months ago. can a moderator please delete this thread? thank you