Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Symposer delete option?

Why not just unhook the sound tube from the symposer to disable it? I understand that over time they are prone to leaking boost and it is a good idea to remove it, but is there any other reason to bother removing it to delete it? If you just pull the tube, it is reversible in 5 seconds.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Yeah you're absolutely right. I just disconnected mine to see if there was a difference and if it was worth the hassle of a delete. There was a difference, so I did the $4 expansion plug mod.

If you just want to get rid of the stupid noise then all you have to do is disconnect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes you can just pull the tube and enjoy a quieter interior. That is what I did for a short time to see if I liked it.
but I am running a bit more boost than stock so I didn't want to risk the possible future leak at the symposer.