Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Thermal R&D Cat back installed

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Ron, any idea what these systems weigh? I've looked, and I can't find an answer. Would you mind to throw one on a scale in the box? I'm interested in one, but I'm that autocross guy that doesn't want to add weight. Thanks.
shipping weight is 48#

includes carton and packing materials
not sure what the true system weight is....sorry fellas!

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Another Video with Thermal with 3" Whoosh Catless DP w/ 3" adapter.

[video=youtube;FbrpGtfZ2xI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbrpGtfZ2xI&t=4s[/video]
That doesn't sound too bad. Nice small turbo whistle and from the video and in car doesn't seem too raspy if at all.

I'm curious on what the catted one sounds like now. I know cameras never pick up the actual sound but its a decent base line.

That doesn't sound too bad. Nice small turbo whistle and from the video and in car doesn't seem too raspy if at all.

I'm curious on what the catted one sounds like now. I know cameras never pick up the actual sound but its a decent base line.
I can post mine later on with stock downpipe

For all that are interested the weight of the total Thermal CBE and install kit is 41.60 lbs. I used the method of weighing myself then holding each individual piece of the kit.

Thought some of you may be interested in this.

Thanks for looking [lovest]