Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Black ST rims and tires for sale

Trader history for me32 (0)

me32

1000 Post Club
Black ST rims and tires for sale PRICE DROP $600

Black Fiesta ST rims and tires https://imgur.com/gallery/8UbNy

These rims and tires have about 1000miles or so on them. I bought them used from another member on here on never used them and traded the car in before i had a chance to mount them. There in great shape. Almost look brand new. Has stubs on tires still.
Local pick up in the 94533 zip. Pretty heavy to ship.
Looking for PRICE DROP $600 OBO
Please PM or email me32@aol.com

Thanks
Allen

Last edited:
OP
me32

me32

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Rims and tires still for Sale in almost perfect condition. never hurts to make and offer.

Wow, eight hundred dollars for stock wheels? Glws Allen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OBO means: Or Best Offer...
Right. I thought I got lucky when I sold my mint stock wheels(only) for six hundred USD but there’s always room for aggressive expansion in sales. What type of wheels did you replace your black stocks with Allen

OP
me32

me32

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Right. I thought I got lucky when I sold my mint stock wheels(only) for six hundred USD but there’s always room for aggressive expansion in sales. What type of wheels did you replace your black stocks with Allen

I actually bought these used from another member on here for my car..i mever ended up using them because my stock siliver rims had new Michelins AS3 on them. I was waiting for them to wear down then was gonna put the black rims and tires on my car. The AS3 lasted much longer than the stock tires so i never got a chance to mount them on my car. I traded in my ST for a 2018 fusion so im selling my parts.

OP
me32

me32

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Still available for sale. Never hurts to make an offer

OP
me32

me32

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
LOL, I want to get rid of mine as well, but I'm also on the west coast. I guess I'll use them for all-seasons after the RE050s wear out.

Thats not a bad option at all. I like the Michelins AS3 alot. They were great in the rain. Did you go with aftermarket rims?

DaveG99

I'm looking for a set of stock tires. I'm in Texas. But I can get a set of falken 615k's for $500.

OP
me32

me32

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
I'm looking for a set of stock tires. I'm in Texas. But I can get a set of falken 615k's for $500.
Every once in a while a set of tires pop up for $150-200 shipping whats gets you.