Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MAPerformance intake

Trader history for hispirish (1)

This probably belongs in the intake thread, or the MAPerformance thread, but I always order whatever I can from Woosh. I ordered this intake from Woosh a couple days ago , and it came in today. It only took around 20 minutes to install. I like the look of this raw stainless intake. I know it's not going to increase any HP, but it sounds great and looks sweet! The BOV is a lot louder now. I swapped out the Green filter for an AEM dry flow filter element. As far as charge air temps, they are pretty close to what they were with the stock airbox, perhaps a couple degrees warmer. I bought it for looks and sounds, and this I am very happy with it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This probably belongs in the intake thread, or the MAPerformance thread, but I always order whatever I can from Woosh. I ordered this intake from Woosh a couple days ago , and it came in today. It only took around 20 minutes to install. I like the look of this raw stainless intake. I know it's not going to increase any HP, but it sounds great and looks sweet! The BOV is a lot louder now. I swapped out the Green filter for an AEM dry flow filter element. As far as charge air temps, they are pretty close to what they were with the stock airbox, perhaps a couple degrees warmer. I bought it for looks and sounds, and this I am very happy with it.

Glad to hear you like it so far, this is the intake I want for my car but I also want the ram air cross over pipe (that can be found on whoosh site too). I'm looking for the sound and look factor too! If you want, keep us posted on how it is in a few weeks. I rarely see post about this intake and I would like some input after a little drive time!

Thanks!

OP
hispirish
Thread Starter #4
Glad to hear you like it so far, this is the intake I want for my car but I also want the ram air cross over pipe (that can be found on whoosh site too). I'm looking for the sound and look factor too! If you want, keep us posted on how it is in a few weeks. I rarely see post about this intake and I would like some input after a little drive time!

Thanks!
I will definitely give feedback after living with it for a bit. I can tell you this though, it put a smile on my face when I test drove it after the install.

I was thinking about that crossover also. If it was made by MAP, and available in raw stainless, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! As it sits, I'll have to kick it around to see if I get the Ramair one.

I will definitely give feedback after living with it for a bit. I can tell you this though, it put a smile on my face when I test drove it after the install.

I was thinking about that crossover also. If it was made by MAP, and available in raw stainless, I'd buy it in a heartbeat! As it sits, I'll have to kick it around to see if I get the Ramair one.

I see what your going for in the look aspect, I plan on the black intake with the black crossover for the slightly more "stock" look. I like a clean uniform same color under the hood. But
beside all that, I've seen a few videos on the sound of the intake and I'm exited to know that the videos do it justice!