Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pro Alloy coolant tank installed - pics and install impressions

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Bumping this old thread. Will this tank clear a Damond Catch Can?
I just looked up the Damond CC and can give you a "probably", I know the PA Tank fit with my Mishimoto can and would have fit with my Radium cans. Why not go with the Radium dual setup?

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I just looked up the Damond CC and can give you a "probably", I know the PA Tank fit with my Mishimoto can and would have fit with my Radium cans. Why not go with the Radium dual setup?
I already have a Damond and it’s easy. I decided to buy another OEM tank. I realized the sight glass would bug me. I just wanna look to make sure it’s where it should be and move on.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I decided to buy another OEM tank. I realized the sight glass would bug me. I just wanna look to make sure it’s where it should be and move on.
THIS^^^is what bugs me about the PA tanks, and if they used a simple vertical panel type sight gauge, (built right into the wall of the tank and well sealed, and not extended away from it like the fragile, break prone tubes other tanks use) instead of that circular, hard to read (for ME at least) sight window thing, it would be less of a problem.