Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Innovative Performance Chip

Seems dubious at best. I have a lot of faith in Cobb's AP and our current batch of tuners to have done the hard work to extract the most possible out of the car already.

My favorite part is in the FAQ.

Q. Will the performance chip void my vehicle's warranty?
A. Absolutely not! Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle's factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts.

LOL - yeah, that is lacking some important details.

"The federal minimum standards for full warranties are waived if the warrantor can show that the problem associated with a warranted consumer product was caused by damage while in the possession of the consumer, or by unreasonable use, including a failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance."

Last edited:

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Sometimes it does work a little by tricking the ECU to adding boost that it really shouldn't, but that absolutely can cause engine damage too, just not worth it...