Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The "Hopefully A Build Occurs" Build AKA Fiesta McPartyface

So not much to start:

IMG_20180211_110902~2.jpg

Anyway, I have had my FiST for all of two weeks this Saturday, and broke 200 miles on my way to the gym this morning. My goal is to have go with an ATP GT2560R by March 2019. So over the next year I'll do supporting mods as I go.

So far I have:

1. Cobb AP3 with an OTS 91 and E30 tune from Stratified, love it!
2. Cobb RMM
3. Symposer deleted back to the connector behind the battery box and the intake tube plugged with an expansion plug.

Next up: an undetermined BOV/BPV can't make up my mind and a Sync 3 Android Auto update.

OP
Stanley0910
Thread Starter #2
Just realized my pic did not post I will update when I'm on my PC.

felopr

by then there would be reviews of the new garret g25 if it a hit or miss for our platform

OP
Stanley0910
Thread Starter #5
Well I attempted the update for sync3 to get the Android auto play working and it said my files were incomplete twice. So I gave up on that. Then jumping out of order, I went ahead and ordered the Cobb intake from Stratified last night. I know the intake won't do much but make the turbo more audible (which I wouldn't mind) but at this point with my E30 blend on the stock turbo I think I can wait a month or two before it gets so hot that the new FMIC will become a necessity.

OP
Stanley0910
Thread Starter #6
Purchased the turbo xs rfl bov from CMZbuildz (used) on Friday so that will be in Tuesday, right after my Cobb intake. I originally wanted to have a semi-quiet option but looking at (small) big turbo I see I don't have much choice. So come Tuesday evening I'm going to be irritating my neighbors every morning on the way to the gym.

A GFB+ with the new VTT option or even an x47 and aux fuel could be a viable option for you instead of a gt2560. An X47 made 330/350 with aux and e50 [rockon]

OP
Stanley0910
Thread Starter #8
A GFB+ with the new VTT option or even an x47 and aux fuel could be a viable option for you instead of a gt2560. An X47 made 330/350 with aux and e50 [rockon]
Well I already pulled the trigger on the bov and while I don't want to knock any turbo because they all have their strengths and weaknesses, I'm planning to stay away from hybrids. However, the turbo that Vargas Turbo Tech is showing looks interesting. I'm only looking to make 300whp on e30 keeping the turbo relatively unstressed, so with a gt2560r and the Stratified single injector sandwiched between the throttle body and intake manifold I should have plenty of fuel (it will also help keep those valves shining).

OP
Stanley0910
Thread Starter #9
3.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg Got my Cobb intake and Turbo XS RFL bov in the mail today, I'll get some pics up when they get in the car. I also took about 3 minutes this weekend to debadge my hatch. Notice in the pic I'll be using a special coating on my intake in order to increase stealth(ish)ness.

Last edited:
OP
Stanley0910
Thread Starter #10
Well I've only put on my BOV. It's not as loud as I thought it would be, so I'm happy about that fact. If the radio is on I can't hear it. I was waiting for my new tune to come in for my Cobb Intake and stratified just emailed it to me. Then I sold my AR which means I just wanted that $22.50 for the tune...Deposit Racing Intercooler and Charge Pipes are ordered. If I have to pull the head lights and cowl, I'm doing everything at once.