Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FREE parts Friday.....Buy Euro parts for your FiST, receive a FREE Euro part for your FiST

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
FREE parts Friday here at whoosh motorsports

while supplies last
purchase any one item, or combination of euro items totaling $250 (after discounts applied) and receive a FREE OEM Ford starter switch
Ford POWER!

link to Fiesta page>>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st

pic of FREE giveaway

have fun
or I should say cheers mate!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
What if we've spent thousands of dollars in the past? [dunno]
We sure do appreciate past orders and existing customers!
I don't think I'll be posting here much longer is I send FREE parts to all past orders though. I hope you understand.
Come on back for some Euro goodies! I'll make sure it's the best price possible.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Are you going to be selling this start switch? I don't think it currently on your site.
I will make it active on the site after the sale (tomorrow morning)
Need to make sure I have some left

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Do these install easy or do you have to rip the dash apart?
I have too try it - but the switch should just pull out. I vaguely remember someone saying the switch itself may not work as in plug-n-play so the cap/lens might need to be swapped over. In any case you'll have the Ford Power light up vs stock

I have too try it - but the switch should just pull out. I vaguely remember someone saying the switch itself may not work as in plug-n-play so the cap/lens might need to be swapped over. In any case you'll have the Ford Power light up vs stock
Iā€™m thinking youā€™re right about the cap swap. I vaguely remember someone doing it to the pre-ST Fiesta eons ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

green_henry

1000 Post Club
The starter button is the most interesting Euro part to me. I hope it's available after the sale, especially if it does turn out to be plug-and-play!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
I got your catted downpipe, does that count? Or at least some stickers? lol
yes it counts for decals
just got a new delivery of them!

the free parts Friday was for euro parts though....