Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 white st from montreal

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #25
summer 2015 painted the stock intercooler ST added sickspeed dual rally horn exhaust wrappped intake red.. ik ik heatsoak sickspeed shifter with cutted shift rod

J2FoRS

Do you have the model number for your roof rack? And how easily is it installed/removed?

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #28
thats pretty much it for now... i have some 15mm spacers ont he way, vogtland springs, and sole more funny colors for 2016 haha hope you guys enjoy!!

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #29
no i dont.. its the yakima aero one... i had this im my truck its for a 2009 chevy colorado
it '' fits '' the fiesta but i would really advice you to get the proper fiesta fit kit...

Hey rastok where did you bought the boost gauge pillar ?? It look pretty nice and perfectly situated! Would like to get one like this!

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #32
built not bought haha you cant get these.. its all home made fitted and molded with hotglue bondo alot of sanding dremmel and time...

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #35
hahaha i hate to take it off soom to paint it another color ill take pic on the underneat

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #37
so this weekend was quite productive here is the latest pics, this is blaze yellow plasti dip on white base coat topped with a thin layer of gold metalizer and glossifier, fogs are dragon eye neo green vinyl film anf gle overlay st badges, vogtland coils on stock shocks 215 40 17 tires.

also i wanted to take 2 min to give a BIG THANKS to johnlopez624 to be nice enough to share his AWESOME plastidip recipe with me and really inspiring me overall his car was simply the nicest fist i ever seen BIG THUMBS UP BRO!

Man you do like that plasti dip. Those wheels must be raw underneath after all those coatings and re-coatings.

I do like the latest iteration with the white and yellow. A good combo if you like to stand out.