Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 white st from montreal

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #42
its a long time with no upgrage here is the latest!

the biggest upgarde was the catless downpipe haha god this is a good upgrade!!

i got myself some 15mm spacers all corner, no rubbing with stock tires size and vogtland spring

[/URL][/IMG]

fitted/made a focus st exhaust tip

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

next step is to install this fidanza lightweight flywheel 9.5 compared to 22.5 stock!1 cant wait!!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Nice idea with the muffler. Any plans for the stock opening? Doing the stock flywheel conversion yourself?

How has the tire paint held up?

Hey rastok! Let me know if you enjoy the Fidanza Lightweight Flywheel! I'm also planning this mod + a Stage 1 clutch so if you can take some pictures during the deassambly/reassambly it would be nice!

Let us know!

-Seb- [rockon]

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #45
cool, ill let you know, the paint is holding perfect.. the stock opening for the muffler cant be seen when the car in on the ground so its gonna stay like that.. as for the flywheel im bringing it to ford becaause something is broken in the clutch and maybe ford is gonna warranty something so thats why im not doing it myself.. its a week im driving the stock non st fiesta automatic... beeeerk booring lol cant wait to get my car back

its a long time with no upgrage here is the latest!

the biggest upgarde was the catless downpipe haha god this is a good upgrade!!

i got myself some 15mm spacers all corner, no rubbing with stock tires size and vogtland spring

[/URL][/IMG]

fitted/made a focus st exhaust tip

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

next step is to install this fidanza lightweight flywheel 9.5 compared to 22.5 stock!1 cant wait!!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
The Plastidip genius strikes again! Where did you get the wheels spacers from if you don't mind me asking?
And I love the focus tips, I wonder if they would fit in the stock location....

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #47
Thanks! Spacers is from bloxsport they custom made these for me at 15mm really nice people to deal with! Awesome price too!

Any sound difference with that exhaust exit area. By chance would you be able to PM anymore pictures you have of your exhaust? Pretty please!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #51
Lil upgrade! Rear wiper delete and diy wing risers I also made a plate to go over where the original muffler was. Hope you like it!!
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #52
lil update! installed the gfb dv+ and some body work...like some of you recomended me to do, made a filler plate for the oem exhaust hole!

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice work Kev! Big Fan of how you have a lot of fun with the car; Just went through your photo bucket album good stuff!

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #56
J-line is in! A lot of fabbing/trimming needed bun happy with the result!
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]