Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2014 white st from montreal

hey guys, i just traded my pickup to get a lil fiesta, its a 2014 4 dr, with the red recaros, sunroof, nav and whells paint..

so far ive putted the roof rack i had on my truck,i took off the fiesta badge off the trunk, i switched the st logo to the right, the fiesta got painted white and glued to the roof rack, some hp booster sticker bought some oem fiesta st rubber flor mat andt thsts it so far..

on the way there is a ingen cai, and some window tint.??

hope you like it

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard! I spy the Molten Orange interior just like mine.[like]

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Welcome, I really like your bike rack..any fitment issues?

Welcome. Mine is white with a grey interior. How do you like the roof rack? I'm looking for one for my mountain bike.
You will have fun in this little car up in the back roads in the Laurentians![wave]

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #8
haha thanks guys! the rack was not a perfect fit, i didnt had to modify it at all, but i hat to place a layer of thick rubber tape at the place where it grips on the car, i was scared that the metal hook was gonna burn throught the paint because of the vibration..

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #9
Installes the injen cai last night and damn this thing makes noise!!

Its cool for sure but idk about the pshhhh all te time, I mean it's cool to get the Pshhh after a heavy acceleration but I'm not too sure about getting it almost everytime I lift my foot a quater inch...

Maybe I'll try to wrap the tube with some muffler wrapping...

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #10
Installes the injen cai last night and damn this thing makes noise!!

Its cool for sure but idk about the pshhhh all te time, I mean it's cool to get the Pshhh after a heavy acceleration but I'm not too sure about getting it almost everytime I lift my foot a quater inch...

Maybe I'll try to wrap the tube with some muffler wrapping...

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #13
[/URL][/IMG]

tried some cheap ebay tint film.. came out rly nice, plus dipped the mirror blue.. ya or nah??

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #16
Did a lot of plastidipping this last week, there is big truck show in Toronto this week end and they gave me the ok to show up with the fist!!

Here is the latest.. Just for the show!!

This is the lower piece in black..

Hope you like it!!

OP
rastok
Thread Starter #18
here is the truck meet pic

alot of change happend on the fiesta and i didnt updated anything.. lets refresh now that i have some time!!