Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Ooltewah
    State
    TN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    20K on RE050A stock tires. Lots of wear left. Love the tires in the twisties. Don't need A/S in the South! Will replace them with the same I think when the time come. Sad, I get Goodyears free....but none I want!

2016 White Platinum, Moonroof.

Mountune MP215, Resonator delete, max legal tint, Sound Symposer delete, Yellow Lamin X fogs, Damond Motorsports OCC,Yellow Brake Calipers, Mountune Yellow shifter, Yellow ST tags.

Member 580 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Grand Haven
    State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I wore a set of the stock Potenza's down to the wear bars over the course of a few weeks. This was 3 track events, 35 autocross runs, general hooning, and a driver's school. My Yokohama S-drives in P215/40 17 lasted 4 summers before becoming hard as a rock, yet still had a decent amount of tread left. That was mostly all highway and city driving with 2 autocrosses. My General winter tires are on their 4th winter and look brand new. Mileage varies greatly depending on what you are doing with the car. I used to wear out a set of summer tires every summer with my Focus. I would do a few track events and autocrosses a month, plus driving like a typical 20 year old. Now I do one autocross a year and just back and forth to work. Tires last a lot longer!
    2015 Performance Blue Fiesta ST
    1984 Performance White Mustang

@BRGT350 Instagram, Twitter, YouTube

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234