Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How many tunes can the Cobb AP hold?

hello all, I tried to find this information on their site, but came up empty. Just wondering how many tune files can be stored on the AP at one time? Is it possible to delete them off of the AP? I am assuming since tunes are transferred from a computer to the AP that you should be able to take them off and put them on as needed, but I could be mistaken.

Just curious as I could not find a number figure anywhere.

Thanks

I have all 6 OTS Cobb tunes on mine and there is no reason really. I just did not want to go back to my computer as I go up the stages.

How many do you want on it?

When I get to stage 3, I'll remove the stage 1 and 2 and keep the stage 3 91 amd 93 and the eventually the stratified or whatever else tune.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

OP
spdkills83
Thread Starter #3
I do not have an AP yet, but was just curious as to how many could be stored on it at once was all. I myself would only need (3) a 91,93, and an E30.

Was just curious of its capabilities

Thanks for the reply [like]

brbauer2

I've got COBB OTS Stage 0, Stage 1/2/3 91 and 93, Valet, Anti-Theft, Stratified 93 e-Tune, and Stratified E30 Pro-tune. Also have a custom boot up image. Never ran into any issues with taking as many data logs as I need either.

I do not have an AP yet, but was just curious as to how many could be stored on it at once was all. I myself would only need (3) a 91,93, and an E30.

Was just curious of its capabilities

Thanks for the reply [like]
You are correct. You can transfer your maps to/from your pc. The Cobb maps are readily available for download from their website. If you ever update the firmware, the newest maps should be available on the AP to use.

If you decide on e30 and go with Stratified, you can get them all on one map and use Cobb's map switching to conveniently switch between them without having to go through the time/trouble of loading another map.

OP
spdkills83
Thread Starter #7
Thank you all for the replies. I appreciate the information. [party]

I've got COBB OTS Stage 0, Stage 1/2/3 91 and 93, Valet, Anti-Theft, Stratified 93 e-Tune, and Stratified E30 Pro-tune. Also have a custom boot up image. Never ran into any issues with taking as many data logs as I need either.
Do you suffer “hiccups”? I have my base tune, the 91 octane tune & the Stratified “crackle tune and my tpms went off and tire pressure is fine and now my gps screen turned off. Had to unplug battery to get screen to work but tpms light is still on. Any suggestions? Oh and I called Cobb because last week I lost my tune. They said they don’t know what caused it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk