Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Stainless Steel Fiesta ST Dead Pedals

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Congrats on making a great part at a great price and being sold out so fast:)

Glad to have one on the way.

I had to have one, absolutely!

Rick

Congrats on making a great part at a great price and being sold out so fast:)

Glad to have one on the way.

I had to have one, absolutely!

Rick
I know I'm the same, even though I'm in Australia and right hand drive I had to have one. I've been looking around and it's the best design I've seen so far.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I was going to make my own as have materials, dimple dies, etc but for this price, to good a deal, work is done, just had to go for it:)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
anyone install it with weathertechs? im wondering about fitment with the partial coverage
My wife told me I have a package at home, I think it might be the pedal. I'll post some pictures this evening with the weathertechs.

Hello, been on fiesta st network for a while but I just joined here to be added to the list for the next batch haha. Looking to see how it fits with the weathertechs too!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Ok here's mine installed. Quick warning when removing the pedal out of the box is to be extra careful as its really sharp, I ended up with a nice cut on the finger lol.

That said, No-Piston did a really excellent job with the pedals and they feel really solid. I do have one or two feedback if you don't mind. One, I would like to see the edges rounded off a bit to make them less sharp. This will make it less worrisome about cutting your foot if someone were to wear flip-flops. Two: If you can make another option with a few extra downward beveled holes. This will make mounting them with screws much easier as they can be flush mounted, right now that's not possible. Other than that, great job and I'm really happy with the product.

I ended up using some velco.

I decided to just put it behind the mat as it was much more secured.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #37
Arrived and installed, love it, thanks!
Awesome! Glad you like it.

Ok here's mine installed. Quick warning when removing the pedal out of the box is to be extra careful as its really sharp, I ended up with a nice cut on the finger lol.

That said, No-Piston did a really excellent job with the pedals and they feel really solid. I do have one or two feedback if you don't mind. One, I would like to see the edges rounded off a bit to make them less sharp. This will make it less worrisome about cutting your foot if someone were to wear flip-flops. Two: If you can make another option with a few extra downward beveled holes. This will make mounting them with screws much easier as they can be flush mounted, right not that's not possible. Other than that, great job and I'm really happy with the product.
OOPS! Very sorry about that cut! The sharp edge is created by the water jet when cutting it. However, it should only be sharp on the backside. I left it because I figured it will help grip the carpet better. but I will run a sander over it for the next batch. It will mess up the finish on the backside, but I guess that doesn't matter. Sorry again!

I considered adding holes for mounting, but many people told me they preferred the carpet tape or Velcro. With it being fairly thin material it shouldn't be hard to drill a few holes in it if you wanted to mount with screws. Also, the water jet wouldn't be able to bevel holes for me, that would have to be done by hand.

Thank you for the feedback and kind words!

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #38
I'm going to try and get started on batch 2 as soon as I have some time. Going to try and pump out 20+ this time since I already have a huge list of people who want them. Hang in there guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.