Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Stainless Steel Fiesta ST Dead Pedals

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also would like to get in line for a dead pedal. Beautiful work. Can PayPal right away, I'm new here but I'm all business.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Installed this today matches floor mat pretty good . I chose not to use the included tape as I kinda like things hard mounted for track days ..
Bottom holes seem off but were lined up with exsisting plate I had made as a dead pedal project so I used it to firm up the Stainless one VERY HAPPY with New Pedal Thanks

Attachments

mrtn

Installed this today matches floor mat pretty good . I chose not to use the included tape as I kinda like things hard mounted for track days ..
Bottom holes seem off but were lined up with exsisting plate I had made as a dead pedal project so I used it to firm up the Stainless one VERY HAPPY with New Pedal Thanks
Looks good!
What did you use for the red behind the st?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thanks

LOL Red Duct tape atatched to the backer plate .. Or if you will Race Tape hehehe

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #106
Did anyone back out? If so I'll take one.
Not sure. I have 7 left from the second batch, just waiting for responses and/or payment. Might have to skip them if I don't hear anything soon[bawling]

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #112
Damn, I can't make these bad boys fast enough! haha Hang in there guys, I'm going as fast as I can in the very little time I have to do these. In the mean time, I took some pictures of some of the process:

Water jet cutting. Not actually cutting the pedals in these pictures, but you get the idea
IMG_1930.JPG

IMG_1515.JPG

Getting ready to sand the back sides:

IMG_2373.JPG

Dimpling:

IMG_2361.JPG

IMG_2374.JPG

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Could any be made to match the RIGHT peddle?

Dave

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Im in for one, send me your pp addy when more are available but all I want is the ST in the middle, no dimples is that possible?
I plan to buy grip tape and design it to match the rest of the pedals.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #118
Could any be made to match the RIGHT peddle?

Dave
Sorry, I do not think I have the tooling to make a pedal to match the gas pedal, but when I have a chance, I'll play around with the press brake to see what I can come up with.

Im in for one, send me your pp addy when more are available but all I want is the ST in the middle, no dimples is that possible?
I plan to buy grip tape and design it to match the rest of the pedals.
I might be able to delete the holes and dimples for you all together, but the dimples do add a lot of strength and stiffness to the pedal. So it may be a little more flexy, but might be ok. I'll look into it and contact you when you're up next on the list.

I just got mine! Freakin awesome! Thanks No-piston!
Nice! You're very welcome!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Sorry, I do not think I have the tooling to make a pedal to match the gas pedal, but when I have a chance, I'll play around with the press brake to see what I can come up with.

I might be able to delete the holes and dimples for you all together, but the dimples do add a lot of strength and stiffness to the pedal. So it may be a little more flexy, but might be ok. I'll look into it and contact you when you're up next on the list.

Nice! You're very welcome!
Thanks Pistons. Can you only do dimples or can you do it like the gas pedal with the two long vertical lines?

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #120
Thanks Pistons. Can you only do dimples or can you do it like the gas pedal with the two long vertical lines?
I most likely can not do the long vertical lines since I do not have the correct tooling for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.