Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Stainless Steel Fiesta ST Dead Pedals

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #141
I know, I should be working in making more pedals, but I decided to make myself a matching battery tie down :)

You're making it difficult for me to maintain my snobbish sense of superiority over those who dress up their engine bays, because I want this, lol. Nice work!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Let's make it corny: license plate frames. Also, can you do wider brake and accel pedals (by extension a new clutch pedal)? Ideally the pedals would be extend toward each other for the heel-toes.

NoPiston - I would genuinely be interested in your battery tie down as well. You do GREAT work and I MUCHHHHHH prefer sending my money to an individual vs. that of some large business!

?.and below is a BRILLIANT idea! People love dressing up/personalizing their interior and with the quality of your dead pedal piece and from the looks of it, your battery tie down, these would also be some VERY nice addt'ns! Shoot, you could make a package deal for folks!

Work on making one that goes around the shifter and boot.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
NoPiston - I would genuinely be interested in your battery tie down as well. You do GREAT work and I MUCHHHHHH prefer sending my money to an individual vs. that of some large business!

?.and below is a BRILLIANT idea! People love dressing up/personalizing their interior and with the quality of your dead pedal piece and from the looks of it, your battery tie down, these would also be some VERY nice addt'ns! Shoot, you could make a package deal for folks!
While we're getting crazy... Door handles and steering wheel too! Cover up all that silver plastic.

Whelp, got it installed and am THRILLED?..! I put the tape that he included in the package ALL OVER the back of the pedal, shoved the edge of the pedal down firmly against the floor board and towards the kick panel and then let it rest against the carpet- - it mounted VERY easily and flat! No problems! Thank you VERY MUCH NoPiston!

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #157
Whelp, got it installed and am THRILLED…..! I put the tape that he included in the package ALL OVER the back of the pedal, shoved the edge of the pedal down firmly against the floor board and towards the kick panel and then let it rest against the carpet- - it mounted VERY easily and flat! No problems! Thank you VERY MUCH NoPiston!
Looks great and you're very welcome!

Hmmmmm, I'm sure we can find a solution for that and transplant the water jet to your house! Lol
haha Maybe if I sell enough pedals I'll be able to just buy my own. Only about $100K+ [unsurelaugh]

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thanks no-pistons, I received mine last week and it's a really nice piece, much better than the one pictured in the original post where the ST logo wasn't that clean where you can see a the pilot holes on the bottom left of each letter. However the ones being shipped out to customers as photographed by those that have received theirs are really clean with no visible pilot holes. The ST logo is clean. I'd pay up to $45 for this piece, just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.