Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Stainless Steel Fiesta ST Dead Pedals

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha pretty cool ideas with the plates and cups!

Boost420, I will send you a PM later today when I get home from work.
Received the shipping info. Thanks for being so quick. Excited for delivery. And the red Dixie cup idea for the ST is genius

Mine came in the mail today. Absolutely love it. The FiST should have came with this from the factory. Thank you very much.

Hey boost ..what did u use to apply it ?? Velcro???
Yep, Velcro. Went to Canadian tire and picked up 4 strips of Velcro tape for $4.99
One strip on the top, bottom and middle then I cut one into squares and placed them in the open spots.

I cut a piece of red plastic from a dinner plate and scotch taped it behind the ST.

Seems to work well, didn't move around at all during some serious spirited driving today.

Got my pedal today and did some mods. I'll get it installed tomorrow. Just in time for the San Diego cars and canyons meet. I bought some Diaphragm washers at my local Home Depot and trimmed them so the pedal could set flush. I also used some scrap vinyl I had laying around.

mrtn

Nice! You mind posting a pic of the packaging for the washers? If there was packaging? This is something is like to do as well but I don't have a clue what washers to be looking for.

Nice! You mind posting a pic of the packaging for the washers? If there was packaging? This is something is like to do as well but I don't have a clue what washers to be looking for.
Here is what I bought and I don't think they could have worked any better.

The part looks very factory. I could not be happier.

Thanks Eric

Looks very cool. Did you adhere them to the dead pedal or were they snug enough that you didn't have to?

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
just ordered mine...look forward to getting this installed soon.....

MRTN,
Thanks for the idea. I went to Lowes and got mine, they have a ridge and pop right in. The only difficult part of the task was trimming the rubber thin enough so my Velcro makes contact with the carpet!

mrtn

MRTN,
Thanks for the idea. I went to Lowes and got mine, they have a ridge and pop right in. The only difficult part of the task was trimming the rubber thin enough so my Velcro makes contact with the carpet!
Wish I could take the credit but it's ST JOE that got the rubber in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.