Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

15 x7 rims optons

Hello everyone
New too the ST world... picked up a new old stock 2017 on Friday
I live in NYC so am looking for a nice set of light weight 15 inch rims. I want too stick with the stock bolt pattern so i know there is only a hand full of options. To be honest its come down too practical use.
I have been leaning towards the OZ racing 15x7, the weight seems about 12lbs per rims and price under $800 from tire rack
Just wanted the input from any members or vendors who can lead me in the right directions.
Also tires input as well

thanks
Ravee

You’re right, there are not a ton of options out there in 4x108. You might also look at some of the stuff from sparco, or the most popular option for our car would be team Dynamics, who offer both a 15x7 and 15x8. In fact, I just saw a set of 15x7 pro race 1.2’s for sale in the “for sale” section of the forum here.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Rota has a few options. Search on ebay 4x108 rota wheels. Slipstream, grid, and a few older looking options that look like they belong on alpha romeo's

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
K
Thread Starter #6
Thanks for the input guys. Am planning on using the 15inch for full time use. So i figured who ever makes the lightest one would be the best performance and give me the ride i need for the area with bad roads. I don't think i would use it much or at all in bad weather or snow.

OP
K
Thread Starter #7
Thanks for the input guys. Am planning on using the 15inch for full time use. So i figured who ever makes the lightest one would be the best performance and give me the ride i need for the area with bad roads. I don't think i would use it much or at all in bad weather or snow.
who is the go to rim vendor on here?

who is the go to rim vendor on here?

The lighter wheels will not survive very long given the deep potholes everywhere. The gen 1 Ford focus 15 inch aluminum wheel is dirt cheap used and pretty strong.