Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

VTT X Panda Motorworks Cast Fiesta ST Turbo upgrade

AzNightmare

Believe what you will. We would message Chris, and sometimes get nothing but an auto response for a week. They had no idea how to treat testing a sample, and all agreements made were not followed. Doesn't matter. After all that, we got the sample back and threw it on a shelf. I made the decision to pull the plug. There will be no more updates. We have been soured on the EcoBoost platform as a whole due to our interactions with a select few people on the platform. We have lost all interest in dealing with the drama. We have so many other platforms where we actually enjoy working on, not constantly fighting the BS. We scrapped the project and put the investment set aside for this into other projects. Good luck guys.
LOL!!!!!....

What a massive failure. To fail and then look for scapegoats and shift the blame on a few random strangers on the internet. That's weak.

Then quietly sneak away without actually telling anyone the "plug" has been pulled.

It's not a coincidence when people begin doubting early on... when a vendor is terrible, it's easy to spot miles away.

And we have so many other vendors where people actually enjoy purchasing from, without giving us drama because they actually have good products and know what customer service is. Good luck growing a backbone when dealing with your future projects! [hihi]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Believe what you will. We would message Chris, and sometimes get nothing but an auto response for a week. They had no idea how to treat testing a sample, and all agreements made were not followed. Doesn't matter. After all that, we got the sample back and threw it on a shelf. I made the decision to pull the plug. There will be no more updates. We have been soured on the EcoBoost platform as a whole due to our interactions with a select few people on the platform. We have lost all interest in dealing with the drama. We have so many other platforms where we actually enjoy working on, not constantly fighting the BS. We scrapped the project and put the investment set aside for this into other projects. Good luck guys.
Hmmmm...wasn't suprised here....best of luck!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Living up to the internet paper trail of Vargas shit snails and service, yet blaming known and valuable tuners for your products demise. Bravo.

I was hoping Vargas would prove everyone wrong and make a killer setup for Fist's at a great price point. Sadly they lived up to what all the naysayers said. Due to the way this situation was handled I personally won't put a Vargas part on any of my cars.