Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

VTT X Panda Motorworks Cast Fiesta ST Turbo upgrade

pwnall1337

Vendor
isn't the GT2554R a BT? I assume it shouldn't be compared to a hybrid as most hybrids don't have as much turbo lag, or am I wrong?

on my daily commuting, I generally shift between 2-3k rpm. If I'm doing a mini pull cause the lane is clear, maybe 4500~. lol.
There's a semi steep hill that I take home from work every day that I just floor it in 3rd gear, up to 60 mph. It's fun cause I can really feel the torque when I'm going uphill.

btw, which vendor supplies X37 now? Or do you have to buy it from pumaspeed directly?
It seems like I'm leaning toward that if I were to decide to upgrade. It also seems like the least expensive option.
pm'd

OP
VargasTurboTech
Thread Starter #85
How can you have faith in a product because we refuse to go back, and forth with trolls? I don’t understand your logic there. This is one platform we sell products for out of many. No we will not be here 24/7 to answer questions or critiques. Major updates will be reported, and we will do our best to answer questions. If that drives you from being interested in the unit so be it. We have learned over the years forums are a tool, and should be treated as such. Not as a place for social interaction, or arguing.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
How can you have faith in a product because we refuse to go back, and forth with trolls? I don’t understand your logic there. This is one platform we sell products for out of many. No we will not be here 24/7 to answer questions or critiques. Major updates will be reported, and we will do our best to answer questions. If that drives you from being interested in the unit so be it. We have learned over the years forums are a tool, and should be treated as such. Not as a place for social interaction, or arguing.
Yet you persist

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Omg! The point is to converse with the people who want to hear about this turbo and ignore the trolls for f***s sake.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

slopoke

@VVTO, I tried calling your shop to gain some more info on this turbo system. A lady answered the phone and said I would have to email you guys at the turbo shop because she stated that you don't have a phone at the turbo shop. She said the number I called was to the auto repair side of the business. So I explained to her that for me getting questions answered by a live person makes a big difference to me. I also stated that not being able to talk to a person can make me look elsewhere, she said that's fine, what is up with that?

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
@VVTO, I tried calling your shop to gain some more info on this turbo system. A lady answered the phone and said I would have to email you guys at the turbo shop because she stated that you don't have a phone at the turbo shop. She said the number I called was to the auto repair side of the business. So I explained to her that for me getting questions answered by a live person makes a big difference to me. I also stated that not being able to talk to a person can make me look elsewhere, she said that's fine, what is up with that?
Is this the number you called: (510) 537-2266 ?

I mostly lurk on this forum, but for some reason, your posts make me want to speak up. I'm not sure if you're aware, but you're just as much a part of the 'instigation' as some others.

1) It's so confusing how you can have such disregard (and lack of awareness) of how to interact with other individuals (especially as an ambassador of a product). Also, how can you say the forum is not a place for social interaction? Whether you agree or not, this is a community. You're obviously posted in this community because there are lots of potential buyers...

2) I honestly feel like you are calling every person you don't like a 'troll'. That's not how trolls work... others are entitled to their opinion and calling them a troll doesn't make you RIGHT.

3) Time and time again, I wonder why you're the person in charge of public relations.

It seems like there are a number of people who are interested in your product (personally, I am absolutely uninterested, not even considering all the 'reports' of the concerns about the brand, but purely based on the childish back-and-forth responses and your trouble responding like an adult in general. But I humbly request that you listen to your own advice and ONLY publish updates instead of going back-and-forth with forum members...

AzNightmare

Lol, another typical R&D shop. Maybe do good work in the shop, but should stay 100ft away from social media.

The reason I only buy from proper vendors now (who's bread and butter is to sell with customer service, not build/engineer parts) is that they provide me the service I need, with no BS. If there's issues, the vendor can take it back to the supplier/manufacturer, and I don't need to deal with it directly.

Unfortunately, if a vendor isn't going to be stocking this, I'm out.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Not going to give any input on this turbo. Better options are out there.

OP
VargasTurboTech
Thread Starter #98
Just another quick update for everyone. Panda has had the turbo installed for over a week, closer to two and is putting it through its paces, as soon as we have some results for you guys, we will be posting them up!

Thanks!
VTT

OP
VargasTurboTech
Thread Starter #99
Is there some other place to follow development of this project? I would prefer not wasting time reading 7 pages of whining to find one relevant post.
I believe Panda is posting to some of the FB groups, and we will post major updates here. You can always drop us an email at anytime sales@vargasturbo.com, or drop us a PM here if you have specific questions!

Thanks for the update. Very excited about this product based on the information you have shared so far. Seems to be a perfect fit for what I am doing and the regulations I have to deal with in my country. Looking up panda on FB now :)