Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

VTT X Panda Motorworks Cast Fiesta ST Turbo upgrade

Guys, be patient and calm down. Give it like 2-3 weeks and come back and check for updates. Testing a product is not an overnight thing and this thread is growing very quickly.
Well it's been 2 weeks now, I'm impatient lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I second that! At least giving some sort of update, good or bad And where the project currently is, Would be better than not giving any information at all.

Last edited:
OP
VargasTurboTech
Thread Starter #123
Panda has been moving, and was very slow to update. I would send them a message every 2 days or so. They have had it for well over a month. Finally Chris responded today, and said they are having an issue. Not sure if related to the orginal loose V-band or not. They are going to send the unit back for us to take a look. This is a prototype unit, and with all prototypes, the key is testing, testing, testing. We will get the unit back, and have a look. We will keep you guys updated!

Any information good or bad is better than not
Hearing anything at all... I wanted this turbo when it was first brought up by another vendor... and I’m still interested in getting one
A update every couple weeks isn’t to much to ask.

What updates are you guys expecting here? The test unit failed, and quickly, as predicted by everyone on this thread with any prior knowledge of Vargas. The tester has moved on. Buy a reputable product from a reputable vendor. The end.

pwnall1337

Vendor
What updates are you guys expecting here? The test unit failed, and quickly, as predicted by everyone on this thread with any prior knowledge of Vargas. The tester has moved on. Buy a reputable product from a reputable vendor. The end.
I bullshit with Chris on facebook messenger all the time and he responds pretty quick so doesn't sound like panda to not reply.

I bullshit with Chris on facebook messenger all the time and he responds pretty quick so doesn't sound like panda to not reply.
Chris is neither Vargas, nor the guy who was testing the turbo on his car. Not sure how this is supposed to be relevant.

pwnall1337

Vendor
Chris is neither Vargas, nor the guy who was testing the turbo on his car. Not sure how this is supposed to be relevant.
Panda has been moving, and was very slow to update. I would send them a message every 2 days or so. They have had it for well over a month. Finally Chris responded today, and said they are having an issue.

Seems relevant, as the vendor appears to be attempting to drag chris@pandamotorworks through the mud.

So you have word from Panda they stopped testing all together? Idd they wouldn't post here or on FB that they aren't going further with it

OP
VargasTurboTech
Thread Starter #134
Believe what you will. We would message Chris, and sometimes get nothing but an auto response for a week. They had no idea how to treat testing a sample, and all agreements made were not followed. Doesn't matter. After all that, we got the sample back and threw it on a shelf. I made the decision to pull the plug. There will be no more updates. We have been soured on the EcoBoost platform as a whole due to our interactions with a select few people on the platform. We have lost all interest in dealing with the drama. We have so many other platforms where we actually enjoy working on, not constantly fighting the BS. We scrapped the project and put the investment set aside for this into other projects. Good luck guys.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Believe what you will. We would message Chris, and sometimes get nothing but an auto response for a week. They had no idea how to treat testing a sample, and all agreements made were not followed. Doesn't matter. After all that, we got the sample back and threw it on a shelf. I made the decision to pull the plug. There will be no more updates. We have been soured on the EcoBoost platform as a whole due to our interactions with a select few people on the platform. We have lost all interest in dealing with the drama. We have so many other platforms where we actually enjoy working on, not constantly fighting the BS. We scrapped the project and put the investment set aside for this into other projects. Good luck guys.
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ish

Lmfao😂😂. Well we called this. No one wanted your shitty turbo anyway, there's already better reliable options out. Go make shitty turbos for another platform. Vargas IS and HAS been trash for all ecoboost platforms.

Stick to BMW's. They have more money than sense anyway. If a "few" people soured you on an entire platform, you clearly aren't a good business person and have a fragile mindset

Glad this drama is over. It comes down to execution. Seems the forum lead to the demise of this turbo and a poor turbo to begin with. Sad business is done this way. Let your work dictate your success not banter. You may have successful turbos on other platforms but you failed here miserably.