Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from NJ

Hey everyone, just picked up a leftover 2017 ST last week. So far it’s been a great little car and I’m looking forward to a good many years toying around in it. This is gonna be my fun daily driver as my commuting mileage increased a lot and my Silverado was no longer a sensible vehicle to drive everyday. I’ve owned a few fun cars over the years (GT3076r Mazdaspeed3, Subaru Legacy GT wagon sleeper, and a prerunner Nissan Frontier) but nothing has put a smile on my face out of the box like this little pocket rocket. I don’t plan on doing anything crazy. Possibly up to Cobb’s stage 3 kit in the future and some suspension work but for now I’ll be doing smaller things like an AP for the stage 1 tune, looking into headlight upgrades, and maybe very few cosmetic on the interior/exterior to really make it mine. I look forward to diving into learning yet another platform so I’ll be reading plenty. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thank you! I grew up in union county between Elizabeth, Linden and then Garwood. I live in Colonia now.

I was in Garwood a lot back when I had my LS1 Z28, as Cartek (LSx tuners) were located there on South Ave., and there was an import tuner in the front, connected building, but I forgot their name.

My ex-wife was a teacher in Elizabeth for almost 35 years.

OP
D
Thread Starter #14
I was in Garwood a lot back when I had my LS1 Z28, as Cartek (LSx tuners) were located there on South Ave., and there was an import tuner in the front, connected building, but I forgot their name.

My ex-wife was a teacher in Elizabeth for almost 35 years.
I remember cartek when I was a kid! I used to go past on my bike and stare at all the cars in amazement lol. I believe they had a world record holding Camaro back in the day.