Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P053F error code

Hi guys Ive just changed the head in my engine and added my big turbo kit with stratified aux fuel now when we should start the car IT would just crank But not start. Ive puttede new itv22 spark plugs with .031 in gap. Do any of you guys have any recomendations to do? We troede engine start spray and it sounds like engine want to start, IT kinda "Barks".
Kind regards
Jimmi

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Sounds like that error code is due to low fuel pressure. Have you check your LPFP outlet pressure? I would also inspect your HPFP for correct installation and/or damage. If none of these items lead to a solution, I would start by disconnecting the Stratified Aux Fuel and capping the line and then leak checking the OEM fuel system as well as checking for proper functionality. It sounds like you changed quite a few variables so you probably want to start with the OEM fuel system and ensure nothing was reinstalled incorrectly before troubleshooting the Stratified aux fuel system.

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Sounds like that error code is due to low fuel pressure. Have you check your LPFP outlet pressure? I would also inspect your HPFP for correct installation and/or damage. If none of these items lead to a solution, I would start by disconnecting the Stratified Aux Fuel and capping the line and then leak checking the OEM fuel system as well as checking for proper functionality. It sounds like you changed quite a few variables so you probably want to start with the OEM fuel system and ensure nothing was reinstalled incorrectly before troubleshooting the Stratified aux fuel system.
Thanks for the advice thats also kinda what i had in mind! i apreciate your view on it! Sometimes you get blind easily on such big projects 🙈

OP
J
Thread Starter #4
Btw, the error code came because of an injector that Was not put correct in the fuel rail so it Was leaking therefor it had too low pressure. 😀

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Btw, the error code came because of an injector that Was not put correct in the fuel rail so it Was leaking therefor it had too low pressure. ??????
Glad you got it figured out, thanks for following up.