Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Performance Blue Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

It looks better than I thought it would and worked great for the end of winter when I got the car. No issues of any kind. I think the car looks better with smaller wheels/meatier tires personally and if I ever get new summer wheels they will be no larger than 16"

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
It looks better than I thought it would and worked great for the end of winter when I got the car. No issues of any kind. I think the car looks better with smaller wheels/meatier tires personally and if I ever get new summer wheels they will be no larger than 16"
I completely agree. I think I'm going to go with 15'' for winter and 16'' for summer also.

Looks great man. I really need a good set up for winter, I don't want another winter like I had last year. Ha.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Finally, I have my own ST instead of a marketing pre-production prototype :)

The ST feels right at home on a narrow tree line ribbon of tarmac. by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

Fiesta ST August 2014 001 by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

Fiesta ST August 2014 020 by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

Fiesta ST August 2014 056 by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

Not much is done to the car since I have only had it for a week, but I have installed 17" x 7" Axis Touring Cup wheels, P215/40 17 Yokohama S-Drive tires, Mountune drop-in filter, yellow Lamin-X fog lamp film, stubby radio antenna, and some FordRallyeSport decals. I have different fog and headlamp bulbs, but have not had time to install them. Next real modification is the Cobb Accessport.

FocusMike

Finally, I have my own ST instead of a marketing pre-production prototype :)
Great photos, at least you don't have to give back this one[biggrin]. Have you noticed any major difference between the prototype and this one?

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Great photos, at least you don't have to give back this one[biggrin]. Have you noticed any major difference between the prototype and this one?
There is more paint protection film on the sides and rear quarter panel than the prototype had, and the sound symposer foam insert is different. Otherwise, the car is the same. I swear it isn't as loud, but it has been 8 months since I last drove the prototype car and have been driving my loud 2011 Fiesta since. Oh, another difference is that the horn doesn't sound if the engine is running and you get out of the car. That was horribly annoying when trying to move the car around to take pictures.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Winter setup from Tire Rack
15x6.5 Sport Edition SE-17 Anthracite
185/60R-15 General Altimax Arctic
Hey V Im looking atm to buy this exact setup but im torn between The General Arics and Michelin Ice Xi3. How do those tires feel, sound, handle on cold dry roads?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Hey V Im looking atm to buy this exact setup but im torn between The General Arics and Michelin Ice Xi3. How do those tires feel, sound, handle on cold dry roads?
Second these. I bought this exact set up. I'll have them on at the end of this month.

I bought the car in March and left the dealer with that setup on the car. I really enjoyed driving in both snow and (in that picture) cold dry roads. Ride is a bit softer (as expected and desired), I don't recall too much more road noise. I probably have another month or so before they go back on but its only going to be in the 40's today.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I bought the car in March and left the dealer with that setup on the car. I really enjoyed driving in both snow and (in that picture) cold dry roads. Ride is a bit softer (as expected and desired), I don't recall too much more road noise. I probably have another month or so before they go back on but its only going to be in the 40's today.
Do you recall when making hard turns like off ramps if the tires break loose easily? Not expecting summer or AS performance but just curious in their limits in cold dry. Im reading that the Mich Ice handle like A/S so im leaning towards those if true.

Do you recall when making hard turns like off ramps if the tires break loose easily? Not expecting summer or AS performance but just curious in their limits in cold dry. Im reading that the Mich Ice handle like A/S so im leaning towards those if true.
No issues at all with stability for me.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Winter setup from Tire Rack
15x6.5 Sport Edition SE-17 Anthracite
185/60R-15 General Altimax Arctic
Can you take a pic of the rear of the car, wanna see how thin the tires look from that angle.