Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Performance Blue Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Looks good man! Is that the Maxton front splitter? I've been trying to contact them for more pictures and info but with no luck. Any fitment issues? How many new holes did you have to drill?
Thank you.
Yes it's the Maxton Design splitter but I have bought it from a german company. No fitment issues and it is mounted with 10 screws. So 10 holes must be drilled into the front bumper.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Nice get together. I'm glad to see you guys still have Kmart out there lol.

yea there was 3 more focus st's out there. usually there is a lot more people but it had just rained. and I was holding it down for the fiesta st's !!

looks good man. awesome pictures. I cant wait for spring/warmer weather. I hate not being able to hand wash/wax my car weekly. or hit the track. F U mother nature(winter)

Chris G

I hardly ever snap pics of mine, but took one today when I was walking out from the store... definitely nothing special. :)