Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Green Envy Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Pete

The car has had some changes since last I posted pics in here. Thanks for the revival Atomic17

Lyn

Finally got my green bean back!! I got hit real bad back in July. Finally back in action. Also my gfs white focus St.

Minor, very minor update - I added blue decals to my ST logos front and back (just wasn't a fan of the red on the green) and added a blue pinstripe on the lower part of the 'mouth' - did this on my Focus ST, and thought it'd look good on the FiST - I think I need to do the stripe a little wider, it doesn't stand out as much as I'd like! Image00004.jpg Image00005.jpg IMG_20140910_110630675_HDR.jpg

Pete

Front and Side Splitters installed. Also one pic of all my lights on from night mountain runs.

Pete, that looks AWESOME! You're making me reconsider my green/blue color scheme, might be adding some black to the mix!

Pete

Thank you guys!

The install on the splitter took me only an hour and 30 minutes including jacking the car up and putting all the tools away. For the side skirts I used the box it came with and some 3M tape to line it up for drilling the holes. I didn't have to remove the side skirt like the directions say. It may take longer for some as I have done this kind of thing before. It is all about taking your time and lining everything up correctly :)

Finally did it - got my rims and summers on yesterday, figures it's snowing today!

Thanks Pete for the inspiration for the black rims! I went with blue lugs to go with the other blue accents.. And bodytech, I love the blacked out roof - I may do that but with blue vinyl instead.

Would that be overkill on the blue?? 20160408_094157.jpg 20160408_094221.jpg

[/URL][/IMG]
My homies 2013 Evo which he dropped about 10k on mods at our local E85 gas station

My girlfriend sitting on top of my sub waiting for a friend to get off work (yes were those kids that blast loud music in empty parking lots :D)

Me next to my cousins 2014 FRS

Here's a bad picture from the first day I got my FiST

Yes it was but they made very limited production of them... I have read only 2500 Fiesta STs were built in North America for the 2014 and 2015 model years