Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Green Envy Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

Got my winters installed today! Will try to get some better pictures when it's not dark out. Hard to do so when it gets dark at 5:30pm around here...

Sparco Pista 15x6.5, Blizzaks 185/60/15

That looks sick! 6.5 is OK for winter tires I guess. No need for that out here in Cali though. Green Envy is awesome though, really grows on you.

Thanks, snapped a pic in some decent light today. Perfect time for my winters, it snowed today....

6.5 is good for winter, ideally the narrower the better in snow/slush. I really do love Green Envy, it's so perfect for a car like the Fiesta ST.

Pete

Thanks guys, Orange is my favorite color so call me funny that I did not get the molten orange FiST. But seeing both colors in person I liked the green envy more. The molten orange wasn't orange enough for my tastes. So I figured I could have fun with the accent colors! I also like the black spoiler to make it look more like an RS. I still have my stock Green Spoiler though in case I ever feel in the mood to change back (probably not).

I totally agree with you Pete. The molten orange just wasn't "different" enough for me, so I had to go with the envy too!! Yours looks really good Pete!!

Hey there, just posted an intro thread - picked up my Green Envy FiST today, and thought I should revive this thread a little!

Originally wanted PerfBlue, but I already had a PerfBlue FoST, and I really wanted a 'standout' color - can't lose this one in a parking lot!

Adding some cobalt blue accent colors to it to make it stand out even more, but here is my 'little radioactive jellybean' from the dealer this morning (with my boring blue Mazda trade):
Fergus2.jpg Fergus1.jpg