Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Warranty and Maintenance

Do I need to bring my '17 FiST to a Ford dealership for maintenance every 10,000 miles? If I don't, would that void my new vehicle warranty? I prefer to do my own work, that's why I'm curious.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Do I need to bring my '17 FiST to a Ford dealership for maintenance every 10,000 miles? If I don't, would that void my new vehicle warranty? I prefer to do my own work, that's why I'm curious.
You can do that...you must have accurate records and receipts if you do though. Then again I think it really depends on the dealer....some are easy to deal with others are complete cock wombles.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Sprinkle_Star
Thread Starter #3
In the past, I'd never fully understood the value of warranties until I was made aware of the overwhelmingly intricate engineering and consideration that goes into vehicles.

It was definitely a humbling realization, but it's a rewarding passion to pursue.