Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

LED Turn signal resistors/Rear lights

SanderG

Hi all,

I've read some topics about installing LED Turn signal resistors, however I've not yet found a solid answer.

I would like to install LEDs in the front and rear of the car. As far as I understood you only have to install resistors in at the rear lights.
Is this correct, or should you install a resistor for each light? And should these resistors be 6Ohm/50W or 3Ohm/50W?

Is there a option to change the Lamp output in the BCM, as it is a European model?

Recently I've added LED rear/brake lights. However when I've installed one LED the light doesn't work, and when I've installed both the lights the 3rd brakelight (in the spoiler) is always on (See photo below). What could be the best solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Sander

You have the wrong brake light bulbs in.

Yes, you need resistors on each turn signal that you convert to LED unless you use a very high wattage led bulb.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk