Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Are you ready for some Delta Styling for your Fiesta ST????

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #21
Can't wait to see pictures! I think it would be interesting to see this spoiler with spoiler extensions. I personally wouldn't put extensions on it but that would be interesting. Unless they don't work for it but its a factory replacement I don't see why not.
If you could see this in person
the thought of risers and stick on parts is literal insanity!
It's a few inches longer than OEM and with the CF blade up in the 3rd or highest position it's pretty aggressive looking

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
If you could see this in person
the thought of risers and stick on parts is literal insanity!
It's a few inches longer than OEM and with the CF blade up in the 3rd or highest position it's pretty aggressive looking
[twothumb]

I NEVER liked the 'look' of the spoiler 'lifters' (risers?) with that big gap to the rear quarter panel exposed, and it has been all but proven that they do NOTHING for this car's aero except add some more drag without any additional down force at all.

THIS Delta option, in ALL carbon fiber would be WICKED, albeit $$$$.

a few of these are ready to hit US soil.....my Delta S-RR is at the paint shop right now~!
be ready to set the bar high

no more stick on extenders or sheet metal extensions here.....full replacement styled spoiler for your pride and joy!

get ready!
Have you ever thought about making a build thread? I subbed to this thread just for pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Need some side profile shots, it looks nice. I know this might be a reach....but has anyone flow tested these things in a wind tunnel or run a computer simulation? To see if this gives our cars some advantages just beyond nice looking?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #27
Need some side profile shots, it looks nice. I know this might be a reach....but has anyone flow tested these things in a wind tunnel or run a computer simulation? To see if this gives our cars some advantages just beyond nice looking?
I have not asked that question but since I'm a Vegas resident now I'd wager on the answer being no
If someone has this capability and is willingness to do this I'll offer the car/spoiler for the test

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #28
for a limited time.......I have the DeltaStyling wings set to FREE SHIPPING

only for the next 2 orders......[rockon]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #29
I have 1 last Delta spoiler I can offer with FREE SHIPPING
we have them painted and installed in all over the US and Canada
awesome exterior upgrade that fits perfect and has an adjustable blade

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #31
When was the "installation kit" needed when installing the spoiler?

there are studs used to mount the spoiler to the hatch (2 center studs actually) the outer attachment hardware is re-used
there is a thin adhesive strip installed along the front lip of the spoiler also when mounting. Instructions are included with the kit. Super easy....installed mine myself in about 10-15 minutes taking my time / being careful not to bump my new paint

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #36
I love the look! I've always hated the gap on spacers. We have to have these paint matched ourselves, correct? How much did it cost you to have it paint matched if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
$300

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #39
Your car looks killer. How much longer is than stock? I don’t think I’ve seen a side profile pic. I suppose it doesn’t really matter.. I still have it on the list.
it is identical in length, just a different shape/squared off a bit and an adjustable blade